Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding
How come I cant breed two of my Coatl's? They are the same species. Maybe someone could explain breeding to me~? Thanks guys!
How come I cant breed two of my Coatl's? They are the same species. Maybe someone could explain breeding to me~? Thanks guys!
@Kiwicake None of your Coatls are off of their breeding cooldown!
@Kiwicake None of your Coatls are off of their breeding cooldown!
cZLsLHr.png
@Kiwicake

Your coatls are on breeding cooldown. Hover your mouse over the egg symbol with an x though it to see how many days remain on the cooldown before the dragon can be bred. The cooldown starts when a dragon is first hatched, and resets every time they are bred. It ranges from 15 to 35 days. (Coatls have the longest cooldown.)

Also, dragons don't have to be the same breed to breed. You can breed a coatl with a nocturne or whatever.
@Kiwicake

Your coatls are on breeding cooldown. Hover your mouse over the egg symbol with an x though it to see how many days remain on the cooldown before the dragon can be bred. The cooldown starts when a dragon is first hatched, and resets every time they are bred. It ranges from 15 to 35 days. (Coatls have the longest cooldown.)

Also, dragons don't have to be the same breed to breed. You can breed a coatl with a nocturne or whatever.
ZincAlloy.gif
Oh okay. Thanks guys!
@jaena
@zincalloy
Oh okay. Thanks guys!
@jaena
@zincalloy
@Kiwicake
After you breed two dragons, they are on a breeding cooldown. They cannot breed, with each other or any dragon, until that cooldown reaches 0
Or perhaps they are too closely relation? Brothers/Sisters cannot breed nor can children/parents.
@Kiwicake
After you breed two dragons, they are on a breeding cooldown. They cannot breed, with each other or any dragon, until that cooldown reaches 0
Or perhaps they are too closely relation? Brothers/Sisters cannot breed nor can children/parents.
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.