Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lower Bestiary Pages
There are more than 50 Bestiary pages, and it is time consuming to flick through them.

Having only 8 per page seems silly since there is so much space available. Even having 12 would make a difference, but 16 would really compact it into a better viewing experience.
There are more than 50 Bestiary pages, and it is time consuming to flick through them.

Having only 8 per page seems silly since there is so much space available. Even having 12 would make a difference, but 16 would really compact it into a better viewing experience.
Don't know... I'drather have a sear function of some sort. Think of the mobile users and the ones with slow internet. I tried to show friend my bestiary a while ago... It would barely load a page with 8 pics in 10 minutes.. Imagine how long a page of 16 would take...
Don't know... I'drather have a sear function of some sort. Think of the mobile users and the ones with slow internet. I tried to show friend my bestiary a while ago... It would barely load a page with 8 pics in 10 minutes.. Imagine how long a page of 16 would take...
I would support something to make bestiary navigation easier- I would prefer for pages to be navigable via letters instead of numbers though, so clicking on "L" would bring you to familiars whose names start with L. I would also like the ability to sort them based on any number of factors (bond level, retired/cycled/etc, awakened or not, obtained or not, etc)

Adding more per page would be nice too but there are players who have problems loading a lot of images per page, so I feel there would be better ways to implement faster searching
I would support something to make bestiary navigation easier- I would prefer for pages to be navigable via letters instead of numbers though, so clicking on "L" would bring you to familiars whose names start with L. I would also like the ability to sort them based on any number of factors (bond level, retired/cycled/etc, awakened or not, obtained or not, etc)

Adding more per page would be nice too but there are players who have problems loading a lot of images per page, so I feel there would be better ways to implement faster searching
How about a search option? As already stated this would be bad for those with bad internet, but a search feature would hurt no one.
How about a search option? As already stated this would be bad for those with bad internet, but a search feature would hurt no one.