Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Silly Question
I know you can earn coins and all, which is pretty easy? But I'd rather not spend my coins because it can take awhile . . . So I decided to spend my gems.
So, my question is: Does anyone know what you can get (that is a p cool item or whatever) with 13 gems? Or below?
I know you can earn coins and all, which is pretty easy? But I'd rather not spend my coins because it can take awhile . . . So I decided to spend my gems.
So, my question is: Does anyone know what you can get (that is a p cool item or whatever) with 13 gems? Or below?
@anticouth 13 gems isn't very much so there isn't a lot of cool stuff you can buy with it. It's worth around 10k in treasure.
What sort of things do you like? Familiar? Apparel? Dragons? Try checking the auction house for things you like. If you set the maximum price to 13 gems it'll only show you items up to that amount.
@anticouth 13 gems isn't very much so there isn't a lot of cool stuff you can buy with it. It's worth around 10k in treasure.
What sort of things do you like? Familiar? Apparel? Dragons? Try checking the auction house for things you like. If you set the maximum price to 13 gems it'll only show you items up to that amount.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@anticouth
13 gems will probably get you an adult Fodder dragon or cheapish Coliseum familiar, at best. If you really want to buy something cool in Gems, your best bet is getting the cheapest option from the Purchase Gems page ($5) and buying one of the Swords from the Gem MP. Swords are always cool.
@anticouth
13 gems will probably get you an adult Fodder dragon or cheapish Coliseum familiar, at best. If you really want to buy something cool in Gems, your best bet is getting the cheapest option from the Purchase Gems page ($5) and buying one of the Swords from the Gem MP. Swords are always cool.
@anticouth

Since you don't seem to actually need anything why not just save them up until you have a nice stock. And the when you know what you want and can search for good prices on this or that thing you allready have a good sum to pay with.
@anticouth

Since you don't seem to actually need anything why not just save them up until you have a nice stock. And the when you know what you want and can search for good prices on this or that thing you allready have a good sum to pay with.