Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Look at dis Gen1 [Palpatine voice] Do it
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24375101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243752/24375101_350.png[/img] [/url] I hatched this colour-wheel expand gen1 baby a while ago and just finished geneing her now. I love her so much, I just hope I can find a kickin' mate for her (and maybe a name..)

24375101_350.png

I hatched this colour-wheel expand gen1 baby a while ago and just finished geneing her now. I love her so much, I just hope I can find a kickin' mate for her (and maybe a name..)
tumblr_inline_nb1mcibkq61r3s01f.gifoutput_do555G_zpsc61240f2.gif THE ARCANE LAW FIRM8oaei.gif8oaku.gifppOvqXN.png
@BeachGnome SHES SO PRETTY~ and so expensive (sympathy pains for your vault) good like finding a dude who can hold up against that level of awesome!
@BeachGnome SHES SO PRETTY~ and so expensive (sympathy pains for your vault) good like finding a dude who can hold up against that level of awesome!
@BeachGnome; gorgeous!! congratulations on geneing her up, she looks lovely!
@BeachGnome; gorgeous!! congratulations on geneing her up, she looks lovely!
@BeachGnome
Wow!!!! just so nice...I can't even find words rn
@BeachGnome
Wow!!!! just so nice...I can't even find words rn
xpxalNl.gif
@Endora @daintyboots @flamebird

Thank you! I actually forgot about posting this, as I have been away from FR for a bit (been having a really rough time mental-health wise) and reading these comments from you guys helped way more than they maybe should??

It means a lot that you guys took the time to say something nice to me.
@Endora @daintyboots @flamebird

Thank you! I actually forgot about posting this, as I have been away from FR for a bit (been having a really rough time mental-health wise) and reading these comments from you guys helped way more than they maybe should??

It means a lot that you guys took the time to say something nice to me.
tumblr_inline_nb1mcibkq61r3s01f.gifoutput_do555G_zpsc61240f2.gif THE ARCANE LAW FIRM8oaei.gif8oaku.gifppOvqXN.png
@BeachGnome
Wow, so pretty!!!

Also, nice Palpatine voice XD
@BeachGnome
Wow, so pretty!!!

Also, nice Palpatine voice XD
fLdYOuE.png JrZGMGx.png yvMj9jM.png
yCbB7XD.png cHa0MYt.png yZFrBUC.png
ct2DDh7.png zLwbKxI.png QetF0Qf.png
v2PJF9u.png
Chara was here =)
Wow! She's so gorgeous! Congrats on geneing her up. I never realized how pretty purple petals is...
Wow! She's so gorgeous! Congrats on geneing her up. I never realized how pretty purple petals is...