Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | False Underbelly
1 2
Can we please get some more genes that don't have the false-Underbelly problem? Especially on breeds like Nocturnes, which are posed so that the belly is most of what you see...the only options are Ripple or a gem gene. It's so frustrating to see the pattern just cut off on the belly for no good reason. I don't expect genes currently released to be redrawn, I'd just love to see ones coming out in the future to cover the belly region.
(Yes, I'm aware this is probably a deliberate tactic by the staff to get us to buy gem genes.)
Can we please get some more genes that don't have the false-Underbelly problem? Especially on breeds like Nocturnes, which are posed so that the belly is most of what you see...the only options are Ripple or a gem gene. It's so frustrating to see the pattern just cut off on the belly for no good reason. I don't expect genes currently released to be redrawn, I'd just love to see ones coming out in the future to cover the belly region.
(Yes, I'm aware this is probably a deliberate tactic by the staff to get us to buy gem genes.)
OhP6atX.png
PLEASE. The giant blank belly looks so awkward on some breeds.

I made a suggestion about the same thing a week or two ago, but it seems to have already gotten lost...
PLEASE. The giant blank belly looks so awkward on some breeds.

I made a suggestion about the same thing a week or two ago, but it seems to have already gotten lost...
SUPPORT

I've never understood why so many genes only cover the back/sides of the dragon and don't extend down to the belly. It doesn't make any sense.
SUPPORT

I've never understood why so many genes only cover the back/sides of the dragon and don't extend down to the belly. It doesn't make any sense.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
I support. I especially hate the belly of violet and black, but there's few ways to be rid of it without using underbelly or glimmer. Ripple is one of my favourite genes because the pattern continue ^.^
I support. I especially hate the belly of violet and black, but there's few ways to be rid of it without using underbelly or glimmer. Ripple is one of my favourite genes because the pattern continue ^.^
I'm always down for more variety of genes, including ones that extend to the belly. I do love falsebellies on certain combos though, so I can't say I hate the existing ones in the slightest! CX
I'm always down for more variety of genes, including ones that extend to the belly. I do love falsebellies on certain combos though, so I can't say I hate the existing ones in the slightest! CX
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
HUGE support. We have plenty of genes that cut off at the belly--let's have some that don't. Even a few of the gen genes cut off there! (petals)
HUGE support. We have plenty of genes that cut off at the belly--let's have some that don't. Even a few of the gen genes cut off there! (petals)
100% support!
100% support!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Support! 100%

ARTISTS do not fear the belly! Please draw on the belly!
Support! 100%

ARTISTS do not fear the belly! Please draw on the belly!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
Big support, I'm not a big fan of ripple, it would be great to have other genes which cover the underbelly !
Big support, I'm not a big fan of ripple, it would be great to have other genes which cover the underbelly !
:D
Yes please. More of our primary genes need to cover the belly, some of them look quite awkward without, honestly.
Yes please. More of our primary genes need to cover the belly, some of them look quite awkward without, honestly.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2