Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite vista's?
1 2 3 4 5
What's your guys favorite forum vista(s)?

I really like the new Brightshine Jubilee one! Or maybe the Training Grounds vista.
The Waterway vista is pretty cool as well.

But my all time favorite vista so far has to be Boreal Wood vista! I like the antlers.
What's your guys favorite forum vista(s)?

I really like the new Brightshine Jubilee one! Or maybe the Training Grounds vista.
The Waterway vista is pretty cool as well.

But my all time favorite vista so far has to be Boreal Wood vista! I like the antlers.
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
dis 1
dis 1
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

[item=vista: Fungi] ^I really love the Swipp Fungi one, I'm gonna try to get that one. I already have most of the mushrooms needed. I just love the colours and the landscape in the background is really pretty.
Vista: Fungi

^I really love the Swipp Fungi one, I'm gonna try to get that one. I already have most of the mushrooms needed.

I just love the colours and the landscape in the background is really pretty.
Swan lake vista (Just waiting for the swipp i keep missing it)
And Harpy's Roost and then Ghost ruins
Swan lake vista (Just waiting for the swipp i keep missing it)
And Harpy's Roost and then Ghost ruins
jfLmvwf.jpg
My absolute favorites are the cloudy Kickstarter one and the Admin wings.

In terms of the actually obtainable vistas. . .

1) Sandswept Delta
2) Summer
3) Baldwin Brew
4) Brightshine
5) Baldwin Slugs
My absolute favorites are the cloudy Kickstarter one and the Admin wings.

In terms of the actually obtainable vistas. . .

1) Sandswept Delta
2) Summer
3) Baldwin Brew
4) Brightshine
5) Baldwin Slugs
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
I love the Ghostlight Ruins and the Tentacles one. There are a lot of fun ones!
I love the Ghostlight Ruins and the Tentacles one. There are a lot of fun ones!
VGxuHXT.png
I really like my Fungi and Spring ones! I also really want the succulent one (but am nowhere NEAR high enough foraging to get the materials), and the Coli one I want the most is Rainsong. ...I like plants and fungi. Once in Nature, always in Nature, I guess!
I really like my Fungi and Spring ones! I also really want the succulent one (but am nowhere NEAR high enough foraging to get the materials), and the Coli one I want the most is Rainsong. ...I like plants and fungi. Once in Nature, always in Nature, I guess!
DSEHBxF.png
Swan Lake, Lantern Forest, Chandelier, and Brightshine Jubilee are my favorites. I'm still waiting for a starry night vista, though. That would become my new favorite. <3
Swan Lake, Lantern Forest, Chandelier, and Brightshine Jubilee are my favorites. I'm still waiting for a starry night vista, though. That would become my new favorite. <3
eUUTgQH.png
My fave is the Golem Workshop one, grinded hours for that one! But I also like the Sea Slug one, slugs are pretty cool.
My fave is the Golem Workshop one, grinded hours for that one! But I also like the Sea Slug one, slugs are pretty cool.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
Mine are Black Rose and Twilight Firefly, Spring, Sandswept Delta, Mire and Rainsong Jungle for which I'm still grinding in the Coli.
Mine are Black Rose and Twilight Firefly, Spring, Sandswept Delta, Mire and Rainsong Jungle for which I'm still grinding in the Coli.
1 2 3 4 5