Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Open} Cheap Dragon Art
[center]Since summer break's coming up for me I want to occupy myself by drawing some dragons for you guys. I'm not really confident in my art skills yet so I'm making them a bit cheap, and I'm not doing full bodies, just head shots/busts/whatever you wanna call them. [/center] [quote=*Info*]-All drawings are unshaded (except for the eyes) -I can't do the crystal gene -Art might take a while to get done, I usually finish them within a day but I may stall due to travelling and stuff, if your art takes more than 3 days please send me a message [/quote] [quote=*Pricing*]-One Dragon = 5000 treasure -Complicated Gene (ask me what's complicated) = +500 treasure to normal price -Simple Gene (excluding basic) = +50 treasure to normal price -Complicated Apparel (ask me what's complicated) = +500 treasure to normal price -Simple Apparel = +100 treasure to normal price -Simple Background (of your choice) = +50 treasure to normal price[/quote] [center][quote=*Samples*][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/fb68/f/2016/178/0/c/tsuki_by_aph_salmon-da7tph9.png[/img] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/9d28/f/2016/178/c/3/kuro_by_aph_salmon-da7tltb.png[/img][/quote] [u][b]Slots[/b][/u] 1. 2. 3. [/center] Please fill this out if you wish to order: @JadeStatue [b]Head Pose and Expression[/b]: [b]Apparel[/b]: [b]Background (Optional)[/b]: [b]Picture of Dragon[/b]: [b]Extra Note/Something I Should Know[/b]: [b]Total Price (if you need help with pricing ask me)[/b]:
Since summer break's coming up for me I want to occupy myself by drawing some dragons for you guys. I'm not really confident in my art skills yet so I'm making them a bit cheap, and I'm not doing full bodies, just head shots/busts/whatever you wanna call them.
*Info* wrote:
-All drawings are unshaded (except for the eyes)
-I can't do the crystal gene
-Art might take a while to get done, I usually finish them within a day but I may stall due to travelling and stuff, if your art takes more than 3 days please send me a message
*Pricing* wrote:
-One Dragon = 5000 treasure

-Complicated Gene (ask me what's complicated) = +500 treasure to normal price

-Simple Gene (excluding basic) = +50 treasure to normal price

-Complicated Apparel (ask me what's complicated) = +500 treasure to normal price

-Simple Apparel = +100 treasure to normal price

-Simple Background (of your choice) = +50 treasure to normal price
*Samples* wrote:
tsuki_by_aph_salmon-da7tph9.png
kuro_by_aph_salmon-da7tltb.png

Slots

Please fill this out if you wish to order:
@JadeStatue
Head Pose and Expression:
Apparel:
Background (Optional):
Picture of Dragon: