Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cartoon Crushes
1 2 3 4 5 6
My epic Cartoon crush and still is my crush is Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls, tell us who your epic cartoon crush is below!
My epic Cartoon crush and still is my crush is Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls, tell us who your epic cartoon crush is below!
I think this would be better suited for the general discussion.
I think this would be better suited for the general discussion.
TOW2n3q.png
^Agreed

Definitely Zuko. And Asami in second.
^Agreed

Definitely Zuko. And Asami in second.
Lightning Runestone
[center]I had a big crush on Simon from Gurren Lagann back in the day. Now that I'm older that crush has kinda shifted towards Yoko... though apparently she's only sixteen so that's kinda weird. Thanks Japan. -_- [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5f43a76c361b7e64ee90dfb238f4354d/tumblr_o74f31MWiZ1ufdoz0o1_500.gif[/img][/center]
I had a big crush on Simon from Gurren Lagann back in the day. Now that I'm older that crush has kinda shifted towards Yoko... though apparently she's only sixteen so that's kinda weird.
Thanks Japan. -_-
tumblr_o74f31MWiZ1ufdoz0o1_500.gif
General discussion?
@QueenE i made a thread like this, but its dead/necro'd by now.

Dipper Pines was my first crush on any cartoon character!! q v q idk i just thoughtnhe was super cute
I later got a crush on Mordecai from regular show?? Hes a BLUEJAY??? i dont even know hes just?? hes absolutely pure. I have sorta lost this crush now but eh still my favorite character in that cartoon ye.

Also, ive got a crush on Marco, along with Tom and Charlie (especiALLY CHARLIE) from star vs the forces of evil. july 11th feels so far away

Morty from rick and morty. hes absolutely PURE

My buggest crushes rn are on Lincoln from the loud house and,, dang,, the warden from superjail!
Linc is rlly,, hapless?? idk hes somewhat unlucky (thEN AGAIN, TEN SISTERS. But still?? me bby) and the Warden... Hhhnng. i love him s o much and hes,, very good,, his voice is um. funny. But hes wonderful and i love him and hes an absolute manchild. hands off my husband or ill fite yo u (im SUPER protective over him?? omg. hes died maybe 3 times -SJ! Is a very violent, weird cartoon- and,, he had an abusive childhood and... And i just love him itty bitty bits. And i think hes handsome. ) also did i mention warden can shapeshift (usually when hes rambling tho) and can manipulate fire, which he was taught to do. also did i say i love him

General discussion?
@QueenE i made a thread like this, but its dead/necro'd by now.

Dipper Pines was my first crush on any cartoon character!! q v q idk i just thoughtnhe was super cute
I later got a crush on Mordecai from regular show?? Hes a BLUEJAY??? i dont even know hes just?? hes absolutely pure. I have sorta lost this crush now but eh still my favorite character in that cartoon ye.

Also, ive got a crush on Marco, along with Tom and Charlie (especiALLY CHARLIE) from star vs the forces of evil. july 11th feels so far away

Morty from rick and morty. hes absolutely PURE

My buggest crushes rn are on Lincoln from the loud house and,, dang,, the warden from superjail!
Linc is rlly,, hapless?? idk hes somewhat unlucky (thEN AGAIN, TEN SISTERS. But still?? me bby) and the Warden... Hhhnng. i love him s o much and hes,, very good,, his voice is um. funny. But hes wonderful and i love him and hes an absolute manchild. hands off my husband or ill fite yo u (im SUPER protective over him?? omg. hes died maybe 3 times -SJ! Is a very violent, weird cartoon- and,, he had an abusive childhood and... And i just love him itty bitty bits. And i think hes handsome. ) also did i mention warden can shapeshift (usually when hes rambling tho) and can manipulate fire, which he was taught to do. also did i say i love him

T3TuubO.png
Zuko!!! Zuzu is my husband, I want a shirt or something with him on it.
Also, I had the biggest crush on Danny Phantom as a kid. Funny that I'm now in love with the phantom of the opera xD
Zuko!!! Zuzu is my husband, I want a shirt or something with him on it.
Also, I had the biggest crush on Danny Phantom as a kid. Funny that I'm now in love with the phantom of the opera xD
S1RYPFw.png
Oh god. Any cartoon style guy that looks like this: [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HEaW34tcOvk/sddefault.jpg[/img] Just. I can't. I don't know why this style and type of character appeals to me but ahhhhhh. Glasses, swoop hair, and style sense with the general air of being a scrawny nerd. I mean. Look at this boy: [img]http://pie-magazine.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ben-Whishaw-Doctor-Who.jpg[/img] Literally above cartoon personified. Physically speaking, I am very attracted to nerds like these. Why am I like this.
Oh god. Any cartoon style guy that looks like this:

sddefault.jpg

Just. I can't. I don't know why this style and type of character appeals to me but ahhhhhh.
Glasses, swoop hair, and style sense with the general air of being a scrawny nerd. I mean. Look at this boy:

Ben-Whishaw-Doctor-Who.jpg

Literally above cartoon personified. Physically speaking, I am very attracted to nerds like these.
Why am I like this.
@QueenE Hello! Your thread has been moved to General Discussion as the content is not Flight Rising related.
@QueenE Hello! Your thread has been moved to General Discussion as the content is not Flight Rising related.
Marceline from Adventure Time, probably? I love too many characters and it's hard to choose one. ;w;
Marceline from Adventure Time, probably? I love too many characters and it's hard to choose one. ;w;
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
This nameless creature from Courage the Cowardly Dog. [img]https://i.imgur.com/5eczv3T.jpg[/img]
This nameless creature from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

5eczv3T.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6