Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Mirror faces color change
I love mirrors and my babies faces are colored and it does not look as good before. My mirrors are my special babies and you messed them up.
I love mirrors and my babies faces are colored and it does not look as good before. My mirrors are my special babies and you messed them up.
It takes away a big part of some genes as well, like with cherub it removes the face markings. It angers me that you would change it like this when it was fine before. This is a downgrade!
It takes away a big part of some genes as well, like with cherub it removes the face markings. It angers me that you would change it like this when it was fine before. This is a downgrade!
@TrioOfTragedies

Hello,

When you make a bug report, please keep the bug reporting guide in mind. Your OP and follow up post do not tell us very much about the issue you are having other than that there seems to be a gene issue on your Mirrors. Details such as which genes and links to the effected Mirrors would greatly help. Vague "this isnt working, why not?" or "this is messed up, fix it" posts are hard to help because of the lack of details.

Also, you can edit your posts by clicking the "edit" button in the red bar in your original post to add to it rather than posting a reply. This is best in Bug Reports because often times seeing replies will deter other players from posting because at a glance it looks like you've already been helped.

Now, with all that having been said I am going to assume you are talking about Mirrors with underbelly genes. This is a known issue that cropped up in with the color wheel update and was NOT intended. It will be fixed in due time, but until then you can report it here and please try to be patient.

As the appropriate reporting thread has been given, I will be locking this as a duplicate.

Thank you!
@TrioOfTragedies

Hello,

When you make a bug report, please keep the bug reporting guide in mind. Your OP and follow up post do not tell us very much about the issue you are having other than that there seems to be a gene issue on your Mirrors. Details such as which genes and links to the effected Mirrors would greatly help. Vague "this isnt working, why not?" or "this is messed up, fix it" posts are hard to help because of the lack of details.

Also, you can edit your posts by clicking the "edit" button in the red bar in your original post to add to it rather than posting a reply. This is best in Bug Reports because often times seeing replies will deter other players from posting because at a glance it looks like you've already been helped.

Now, with all that having been said I am going to assume you are talking about Mirrors with underbelly genes. This is a known issue that cropped up in with the color wheel update and was NOT intended. It will be fixed in due time, but until then you can report it here and please try to be patient.

As the appropriate reporting thread has been given, I will be locking this as a duplicate.

Thank you!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif