Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Legend of Drizzt
Just wondering if anyone else has read this great series.

Go Guenhwvar!
Just wondering if anyone else has read this great series.

Go Guenhwvar!
@Temerarie Yeah i did! A long time ago. I tried to re-read it this time in English and it's better than some of the other things i read when i was a teenager, and Salvatore's style is neat, clear and flows well, but it seems like i lost interest in reading about long-winded fight scenes. :c

I didn't try to lose interest, it just happened.

But Drizzt is still cool and Todd Lockwood was my idol painter and he painted a lot for this series so i will still recommend this stuff to other people.
@Temerarie Yeah i did! A long time ago. I tried to re-read it this time in English and it's better than some of the other things i read when i was a teenager, and Salvatore's style is neat, clear and flows well, but it seems like i lost interest in reading about long-winded fight scenes. :c

I didn't try to lose interest, it just happened.

But Drizzt is still cool and Todd Lockwood was my idol painter and he painted a lot for this series so i will still recommend this stuff to other people.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@Temerarie

I remember there was a free Audible book with DnD short stories made by R.A. Salvatore and they were read by Weird Al, Ice-T, and Felicia Day lol. I kinda regret not finish the book, since I don't remember too much of the stories. I should consider reading one of his books again.
@Temerarie

I remember there was a free Audible book with DnD short stories made by R.A. Salvatore and they were read by Weird Al, Ice-T, and Felicia Day lol. I kinda regret not finish the book, since I don't remember too much of the stories. I should consider reading one of his books again.
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
I dont even like fish!
| Notsonoob? | INTP | Aries | Steven Universe | Rick and Morty | My Hero Academia | One Punch Man | Tumblr
This year I am going to try to read the whole series and all the side series. Should take me half the school year
This year I am going to try to read the whole series and all the side series. Should take me half the school year