Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Humanize Your Dragon! [OPEN]
I am DYING to get the Spring Vista from the treasure marketplace and it says there are 17 left!
I don't have enough so I thought I'd try this.

Give me one of your dragons and I will humanize it! I'll draw it as a human! :D
Here are recent examples of my human work:
[1] - [2] - [2.5] - [3]

I have also done males! When I colour the ones I've drawn I will update this with examples.

Interested? Great!
Depending on the dragon these will be 50,000t - 100,000t
I will tell you when I look at your dragon.

Slots:
1. @FunFilledWTFery
2. @Skadi

If you'd like one, please fill out this form in a reply to this thread!

Dragon Link:
Personality:
Celebrity Lookalike (I need this because I use picture references! If you have no preference I can pick one for you!) :
Preferred Hairstyle:
Skin Colour (Can be natural or unnatural if you want the actual colour of your dragon) :
Specific Facial Expressions:
Other (If there's something else you'd like to add/request) :

They will be posted on deviantArt and also PMed to you for you to save it!

Thank you!
I am DYING to get the Spring Vista from the treasure marketplace and it says there are 17 left!
I don't have enough so I thought I'd try this.

Give me one of your dragons and I will humanize it! I'll draw it as a human! :D
Here are recent examples of my human work:
[1] - [2] - [2.5] - [3]

I have also done males! When I colour the ones I've drawn I will update this with examples.

Interested? Great!
Depending on the dragon these will be 50,000t - 100,000t
I will tell you when I look at your dragon.

Slots:
1. @FunFilledWTFery
2. @Skadi

If you'd like one, please fill out this form in a reply to this thread!

Dragon Link:
Personality:
Celebrity Lookalike (I need this because I use picture references! If you have no preference I can pick one for you!) :
Preferred Hairstyle:
Skin Colour (Can be natural or unnatural if you want the actual colour of your dragon) :
Specific Facial Expressions:
Other (If there's something else you'd like to add/request) :

They will be posted on deviantArt and also PMed to you for you to save it!

Thank you!
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
~ bump ~
~ bump ~
@alittlelightsalt yes please, I would like to claim a spot. Just need to gather the info you need!
@alittlelightsalt yes please, I would like to claim a spot. Just need to gather the info you need!
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
Dragon Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18050446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180505/18050446_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality:Enthusiastic, carefree, a bit in the insane side. Celebrity Lookalike (I need this because I use picture references! If you have no preference I can pick one for you!) : Bridget Reagan (Kahlan Amnell, from Legend of the Seeker) Preferred Hairstyle: Long, curly black hair. Kinda loose and wild. Skin Colour (Can be natural or unnatural if you want the actual colour of your dragon) : pale but with faint black vein-like lines Specific Facial Expressions: A cheeky grin? Up to you, really. Other (If there's something else you'd like to add/request) : She is a pyro mage, so if you could work fire in somehow, I would love ya forever. @alittlelightsalt
Dragon Link:
18050446_350.png

Personality:Enthusiastic, carefree, a bit in the insane side.
Celebrity Lookalike (I need this because I use picture references! If you have no preference I can pick one for you!) : Bridget Reagan (Kahlan Amnell, from Legend of the Seeker)
Preferred Hairstyle: Long, curly black hair. Kinda loose and wild.
Skin Colour (Can be natural or unnatural if you want the actual colour of your dragon) : pale but with faint black vein-like lines
Specific Facial Expressions: A cheeky grin? Up to you, really.
Other (If there's something else you'd like to add/request) : She is a pyro mage, so if you could work fire in somehow, I would love ya forever.

@alittlelightsalt
@FunFilledWTFery She's awesome! I'll be glad to do her :D
She's pretty simple so it'd only be 50kt ^^ You can send it before or after, whatever is more comfortable and convenient for you ^^
@FunFilledWTFery She's awesome! I'll be glad to do her :D
She's pretty simple so it'd only be 50kt ^^ You can send it before or after, whatever is more comfortable and convenient for you ^^
I'd prefer to send it after. ^^ no offense @alittlelightsalt
I'd prefer to send it after. ^^ no offense @alittlelightsalt
@alittlelightsalt

Would you also do a headshot of my human OC Xanthia? :D

References:
http://imgur.com/8sgRfXz
http://imgur.com/dYjnVDg
Personality:
She's a warrior. Quite tough, but has also got a very vulnerable side. She can be very thoughtful too. Very loyal to her friends, but needs time to trust people.
Celebrity Lookalike: Gemma Arterton
Preferred Hairstyle: Like in the first reference
Skin Colour: light human skin colour
Specific Facial Expressions: Sad look, but with a smile on her lips.
Other: She has got whiteblond hair and green eyes.
@alittlelightsalt

Would you also do a headshot of my human OC Xanthia? :D

References:
http://imgur.com/8sgRfXz
http://imgur.com/dYjnVDg
Personality:
She's a warrior. Quite tough, but has also got a very vulnerable side. She can be very thoughtful too. Very loyal to her friends, but needs time to trust people.
Celebrity Lookalike: Gemma Arterton
Preferred Hairstyle: Like in the first reference
Skin Colour: light human skin colour
Specific Facial Expressions: Sad look, but with a smile on her lips.
Other: She has got whiteblond hair and green eyes.
arcane_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngarcane_banner.png
@FunFilledWTFery None taken! It's whatever works best for you :3

@Skadi I'd love to! She's gorgeous ^^
She's simple so it'd be 50kt, and you can send whenever it is comfortable and convenient for you ^^

I'll get started on these very soon! I'm having some health issues right now so I haven't been feeling the best but I've already started picking coloured pencils and references so I'm getting stuff done!
I'll post them on deviantArt and also pm them to you on here when they are finished ^^
@FunFilledWTFery None taken! It's whatever works best for you :3

@Skadi I'd love to! She's gorgeous ^^
She's simple so it'd be 50kt, and you can send whenever it is comfortable and convenient for you ^^

I'll get started on these very soon! I'm having some health issues right now so I haven't been feeling the best but I've already started picking coloured pencils and references so I'm getting stuff done!
I'll post them on deviantArt and also pm them to you on here when they are finished ^^
@alittlelightsalt
Awesome, thanks so much! :D
Just sent the payment. :)
@alittlelightsalt
Awesome, thanks so much! :D
Just sent the payment. :)
arcane_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngarcane_banner.png