Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Really weird Coliseum Error
I'm sure this bug will just go away if I refresh, but I thought I would report it anyways, if only for its novelty. [img]http://imgur.com/HbfRLUD.png[/img] Like okay the Relic Eel thing I can kinda get because that's just the coliseum getting a little mixed up, but this is just inexplicable.
I'm sure this bug will just go away if I refresh, but I thought I would report it anyways, if only for its novelty.
HbfRLUD.png
Like okay the Relic Eel thing I can kinda get because that's just the coliseum getting a little mixed up, but this is just inexplicable.
Okay I am laughing slightly less now that it has happened twice in a row. [img]http://i.imgur.com/QX1MuAp.png[/img] For reference, I have three dragons on my side and there were two remaining aggressors, when I used my third dragon to kill the fading enemy you can see in the screenshot.
Okay I am laughing slightly less now that it has happened twice in a row.
QX1MuAp.png
For reference, I have three dragons on my side and there were two remaining aggressors, when I used my third dragon to kill the fading enemy you can see in the screenshot.
@Flashkannon

Yeah, known issue. Clear your cache manually and it should go away for a while. :)
@Flashkannon

Yeah, known issue. Clear your cache manually and it should go away for a while. :)
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind Good to know. Any chance I could get a link to whatever the previous thread about this issue? I'd like to know more because this is a most curious error.
@nightwind Good to know. Any chance I could get a link to whatever the previous thread about this issue? I'd like to know more because this is a most curious error.
@Flashkannon

This is the tracking thread started in June 2013: www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/19944
@Flashkannon

This is the tracking thread started in June 2013: www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/19944
@Maki Thank you. That was a good and entertaining read.
@Maki Thank you. That was a good and entertaining read.