Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] replacement dragons (new colours)
Okay with the hype of new colours I really want to swap some of my older dragons with ones with new colours for my breeding pairs! Happy to be linked to hatcheries for future dragons fitting what I want.

Please ping me with replies.

First dragon
Replacing him

Shades of orange or yellow for primary and secondary, fairly flexible on tert colour but preferably something blue-ish green. Totally open for breed. Needs to be male.

Second dragon
Replacing him or her

Soft pastel shades. In the range between teal to spearmint for primary, pink shades for secondary and yellow shades for tert. Male or female skydancers please!
Okay with the hype of new colours I really want to swap some of my older dragons with ones with new colours for my breeding pairs! Happy to be linked to hatcheries for future dragons fitting what I want.

Please ping me with replies.

First dragon
Replacing him

Shades of orange or yellow for primary and secondary, fairly flexible on tert colour but preferably something blue-ish green. Totally open for breed. Needs to be male.

Second dragon
Replacing him or her

Soft pastel shades. In the range between teal to spearmint for primary, pink shades for secondary and yellow shades for tert. Male or female skydancers please!