Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Victory Chain bug
Both yesterday and today I haven't been building up a Victory Chain when fighting in the Coliseum. It worked fine on Monday, so I'm not sure what has gone wrong since then, but it would be nice to be getting the experience bonus when I'm trying to level up my dragons.
Both yesterday and today I haven't been building up a Victory Chain when fighting in the Coliseum. It worked fine on Monday, so I'm not sure what has gone wrong since then, but it would be nice to be getting the experience bonus when I'm trying to level up my dragons.
@Razmoudah

You can only get a Victory Chain if the highest leveled dragon in your team is of the appropriate level for that venue. L1-3 get Victory Chains in the Training Fields but if you get a L4 dragon in your party with L1-3s you only get the Victory Chain in the Woodland Path and up.
@Razmoudah

You can only get a Victory Chain if the highest leveled dragon in your team is of the appropriate level for that venue. L1-3 get Victory Chains in the Training Fields but if you get a L4 dragon in your party with L1-3s you only get the Victory Chain in the Woodland Path and up.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Ah, so that's why only the glass cannons are considered useful in the coliseum.
Ah, so that's why only the glass cannons are considered useful in the coliseum.