Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Marketplace Mishap
Hi. My friend PsychoticRomance introduced me to FR and as a thank you i told her she could use my dom if she sent me the money to buy what she needed. She sent me enough to buy a giraffe and hex from the marketplace. I got the giraffe but i spent the money on hex and there is no hex in my hoard....
Hi. My friend PsychoticRomance introduced me to FR and as a thank you i told her she could use my dom if she sent me the money to buy what she needed. She sent me enough to buy a giraffe and hex from the marketplace. I got the giraffe but i spent the money on hex and there is no hex in my hoard....
@KissOfDeath Clear your browser's cache.
@KissOfDeath Clear your browser's cache.
@chespin

I tried doing that and it still isn't in my hoard... Is there anything else that I can try?
@chespin

I tried doing that and it still isn't in my hoard... Is there anything else that I can try?
@KissOfDeath Check your vault to make sure it didn't end up there. Also note that items are sorted chronologically in your hoard so the gene may be shuffled somewhere into the middle or end of your etc tab.

If the money was successfully deducted from your total then the gene is somewhere in your possession :)

Did you purchase the genes at the same time?
@KissOfDeath Check your vault to make sure it didn't end up there. Also note that items are sorted chronologically in your hoard so the gene may be shuffled somewhere into the middle or end of your etc tab.

If the money was successfully deducted from your total then the gene is somewhere in your possession :)

Did you purchase the genes at the same time?
@chespin

I checked my vault and it wasn't there ans as far as my items in my regular hoard goes I only have three items. I did purchase them at the same time and the treasure was taken out but I have no hex. :(
@chespin

I checked my vault and it wasn't there ans as far as my items in my regular hoard goes I only have three items. I did purchase them at the same time and the treasure was taken out but I have no hex. :(