Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Two Holiday Items Missing
Hi folks,
I hope this is the right place for this...

I was moving my collection of holiday items into my vault the other day when I noticed that a couple were missing. I'd assume I just didn't get them... except that I'm absolutely positive I did. I've had them on dragons in the recent past and it's been one of my few real goals on this site to have all the holiday items for as many years as I can manage before I fall off the wagon. Anything I miss, I buy immediately after the holiday.

The items in question are the Lightning armband and the Plague sash (the official names are on the tip of my tongue... electrician's armband and infectionist's sash...?).
Does anyone have any idea why they'd just disappear? And, more importantly, is there any way to get them back? D=
Hi folks,
I hope this is the right place for this...

I was moving my collection of holiday items into my vault the other day when I noticed that a couple were missing. I'd assume I just didn't get them... except that I'm absolutely positive I did. I've had them on dragons in the recent past and it's been one of my few real goals on this site to have all the holiday items for as many years as I can manage before I fall off the wagon. Anything I miss, I buy immediately after the holiday.

The items in question are the Lightning armband and the Plague sash (the official names are on the tip of my tongue... electrician's armband and infectionist's sash...?).
Does anyone have any idea why they'd just disappear? And, more importantly, is there any way to get them back? D=
@TrinitySilph I wholly apologize if I'm suggesting the obvious here but have you cleared your cache? A lot of the time when I'm moving items they won't show up until after I've done that.

Be sure also to double check both your hoard and vault carefully, from what I can gather, older festival items were not added in the same style as items are now, meaning since items are sorted chronologically, it may be somewhere that you don't expect them to be.

I've went ahead and checked to make sure they're not equipped to any of your dragons and they're not.

If after you've cleared your cache and they're definitely not in either your hoard or vault, you may want to contact customer service. I hope they show up for you.
@TrinitySilph I wholly apologize if I'm suggesting the obvious here but have you cleared your cache? A lot of the time when I'm moving items they won't show up until after I've done that.

Be sure also to double check both your hoard and vault carefully, from what I can gather, older festival items were not added in the same style as items are now, meaning since items are sorted chronologically, it may be somewhere that you don't expect them to be.

I've went ahead and checked to make sure they're not equipped to any of your dragons and they're not.

If after you've cleared your cache and they're definitely not in either your hoard or vault, you may want to contact customer service. I hope they show up for you.
@chespin
I actually didn't think of that, so thank you.
I've been through my hoard, vault, and dragons many times over the past few days since noticing they're missing, so clearing my cache would be the last possibility... although both items should have been in there for quite a while since I last took them off their dragons.

I'll give it a try and see what happens, either way.
Thanks again. =)
@chespin
I actually didn't think of that, so thank you.
I've been through my hoard, vault, and dragons many times over the past few days since noticing they're missing, so clearing my cache would be the last possibility... although both items should have been in there for quite a while since I last took them off their dragons.

I'll give it a try and see what happens, either way.
Thanks again. =)