Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | when i click Coliseum it wont let me on
1 2
i was told to click coliseum and it did not pop up with anything
i was told to click coliseum and it did not pop up with anything
Joey Ludwig
Same thing happened to me man. It was just stuck on the loading screen, with the FR logo and an empty loading bar.
Same thing happened to me man. It was just stuck on the loading screen, with the FR logo and an empty loading bar.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@Joeyman11 @FlareTheDragon

Please try the safe mode Coliseum - the normal link tends to refuse to load for some players.
@Joeyman11 @FlareTheDragon

Please try the safe mode Coliseum - the normal link tends to refuse to load for some players.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi: I have tried the safe link but it doesn't work either.
@Neffi: I have tried the safe link but it doesn't work either.
fwGHuIs.png
@Lillypup

Hm. What exactly pops up when you try to enter the Coliseum? Does it just get stuck at the FR logo and loading bar, or do you get an error message?

The only other thing I can really think of is go to account settings and change your Faire Game Socket to see if it fixes it. If that doesn't help either, it might be your internet connection or antivirus.
@Lillypup

Hm. What exactly pops up when you try to enter the Coliseum? Does it just get stuck at the FR logo and loading bar, or do you get an error message?

The only other thing I can really think of is go to account settings and change your Faire Game Socket to see if it fixes it. If that doesn't help either, it might be your internet connection or antivirus.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi: It just stays on the same page and freezes. But i will try your advice :)
@Neffi: It just stays on the same page and freezes. But i will try your advice :)
fwGHuIs.png
I have the same problem. Although in my case it was working before normally and right now i cannot do anything and this: http://screenshot.sh/oBZ8E49fUlsyW appears.
I've been switching from Alternate to Normal all the time but it doesn't work. I cleared the cache, turned off the anti-virus = nothing.

It DOES work through safe mode, but it never happened to me before, that's why i don't know what's going on.
I have the same problem. Although in my case it was working before normally and right now i cannot do anything and this: http://screenshot.sh/oBZ8E49fUlsyW appears.
I've been switching from Alternate to Normal all the time but it doesn't work. I cleared the cache, turned off the anti-virus = nothing.

It DOES work through safe mode, but it never happened to me before, that's why i don't know what's going on.
~ Throw me into the wolves and I'll return leading the pack ~
@Neffi: I tried changing the mode but I still dint work, so I think it's just my device. But do you think you could send me a link to the seedling starter pack please? Thanks!
@Neffi: I tried changing the mode but I still dint work, so I think it's just my device. But do you think you could send me a link to the seedling starter pack please? Thanks!
fwGHuIs.png
@Rhyleih

I suppose it might also be the result of the registration window resulting in extra strain on the servers. If it goes back to normal after May 8th, you'll know it was that.

@Lillypup

As I just said to Rhyleih, maybe it has something to do with the reg window. I say wait till it ends and see if anything changes. It might also be your device, browser, or internet connection.

I'm not sure what you mean by "seedling starter pack", but since you're in Nature, I'm assuming it's something in your Flight, since I know seedling is a name for new users there. ^^ I'm afraid you'd have to ask a fellow Nature member for that, as being a Plagueling, I don't have access to your Flight forum.
@Rhyleih

I suppose it might also be the result of the registration window resulting in extra strain on the servers. If it goes back to normal after May 8th, you'll know it was that.

@Lillypup

As I just said to Rhyleih, maybe it has something to do with the reg window. I say wait till it ends and see if anything changes. It might also be your device, browser, or internet connection.

I'm not sure what you mean by "seedling starter pack", but since you're in Nature, I'm assuming it's something in your Flight, since I know seedling is a name for new users there. ^^ I'm afraid you'd have to ask a fellow Nature member for that, as being a Plagueling, I don't have access to your Flight forum.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi: Ok thank you :)
@Neffi: Ok thank you :)
fwGHuIs.png
1 2