Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help: Dragon check
I just came back from a 10-month long hiatus and am planning to have a lair cleanout. Would anyone be kind enough to do a check on my lair and give me the general price/worth of these dragons, if they even are worth anything at all?

Thank you!
I just came back from a 10-month long hiatus and am planning to have a lair cleanout. Would anyone be kind enough to do a check on my lair and give me the general price/worth of these dragons, if they even are worth anything at all?

Thank you!
Not any good at pricing, but I can tell you that the dragon economy is in the pits right now. No one is buying. There will be a conquest-off between Shadow and Fire next week (starting tomorrow).

Color wheel announced for june 8th. Last day of Wavecrest.

Also, this tool/guide might help you. @kyourine
Not any good at pricing, but I can tell you that the dragon economy is in the pits right now. No one is buying. There will be a conquest-off between Shadow and Fire next week (starting tomorrow).

Color wheel announced for june 8th. Last day of Wavecrest.

Also, this tool/guide might help you. @kyourine
FR time +2
@kyourine

welcome back..

um dragons are pretty low right now ..the only way to get a good prie is if they are gen1 and gened, or 6 digit and below . Other than that most people are getting about 7k a dragon .
@kyourine

welcome back..

um dragons are pretty low right now ..the only way to get a good prie is if they are gen1 and gened, or 6 digit and below . Other than that most people are getting about 7k a dragon .
A5i3AHB.png