Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LIKES as tickets- Raffle Interest Check
Would anyone be interested in a raffle where we take facebook likes (and shares) as tickets? I would like to hear your take on this whole thing:

Long story short, we have to post a video on facebook for a school project-competition, and likes are counted towards our project grade. The duration will be for two days or three, since the final counting will be on May 5.

Some raffle prizes:
lvl 25 Coliseum team (complete with stones, one with restats)
Festival chests, skins, familiars, etc. (2014 & 2015) in packs
Any 3 dragons from my lair
Any 2 dragons from my lair (x2)
Any 1 dragon from my lair (x3)
Treasure (1- 150k 2 -100k - 50k)
Familiars in bulk packs
Food in bulk packs
(?) Artwork (Human portraits -- in watercolor)

They might not be that much, I thought it would be a good deal, since likes are generally not of that much value. I was also thinking of some kind of giveaway where you can buy an item for a certain number of likes?
Would anyone be interested in a raffle where we take facebook likes (and shares) as tickets? I would like to hear your take on this whole thing:

Long story short, we have to post a video on facebook for a school project-competition, and likes are counted towards our project grade. The duration will be for two days or three, since the final counting will be on May 5.

Some raffle prizes:
lvl 25 Coliseum team (complete with stones, one with restats)
Festival chests, skins, familiars, etc. (2014 & 2015) in packs
Any 3 dragons from my lair
Any 2 dragons from my lair (x2)
Any 1 dragon from my lair (x3)
Treasure (1- 150k 2 -100k - 50k)
Familiars in bulk packs
Food in bulk packs
(?) Artwork (Human portraits -- in watercolor)

They might not be that much, I thought it would be a good deal, since likes are generally not of that much value. I was also thinking of some kind of giveaway where you can buy an item for a certain number of likes?
@kyourine I'd be interested c:
@kyourine I'd be interested c:
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png