Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Marketplace purchase didn't complete?
I purchased a scroll to remove the primary gene and it looks like the treasure was removed but I never received the scroll. Is there a processing time?
I purchased a scroll to remove the primary gene and it looks like the treasure was removed but I never received the scroll. Is there a processing time?
@Griffins

No there isn't. Clear your cache and look again to your 1st to 2nd page of the other tab. The basic gene scrolls are old and thus to the front.
@Griffins

No there isn't. Clear your cache and look again to your 1st to 2nd page of the other tab. The basic gene scrolls are old and thus to the front.
OH! I didn't know it went directly to the hoard. I thought I had to collect it from a message like with the Auction House. Thanks!
OH! I didn't know it went directly to the hoard. I thought I had to collect it from a message like with the Auction House. Thanks!
Thread moved to Help since this isn't a bug. :) Glad everything was resolved easily!
Thread moved to Help since this isn't a bug. :) Glad everything was resolved easily!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png