Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Mail
I reloaded the page and it showed that I had 52 unread messages when I had only 1.
I have about that many already read messages so that was where that number came from but it startled me nonetheless.
Not a huge bug but was quite a shocker!
I reloaded the page and it showed that I had 52 unread messages when I had only 1.
I have about that many already read messages so that was where that number came from but it startled me nonetheless.
Not a huge bug but was quite a shocker!
@QueenTerra This is a known bug: (From [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/20942]Known Bugs[/url], top of Bug Reports forum) [quote]It is possible for a user's unread message count to erroneously display the wrong value when the site is experiencing high traffic.[/quote] It doesn't have anything to do with the number of read message you have.
@QueenTerra

This is a known bug: (From Known Bugs, top of Bug Reports forum)
Quote:
It is possible for a user's unread message count to erroneously display the wrong value when the site is experiencing high traffic.

It doesn't have anything to do with the number of read message you have.
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
Hello, @QueenTerra! As mentioned above, this is indeed a bug listed as an active issue in our Known Issues sticky. :) Since this thread is reporting a known bug, it will now be locked as a duplicate. Nothing to worry about though, it's just the result of a little site hiccup!

Thank you for your report!
Hello, @QueenTerra! As mentioned above, this is indeed a bug listed as an active issue in our Known Issues sticky. :) Since this thread is reporting a known bug, it will now be locked as a duplicate. Nothing to worry about though, it's just the result of a little site hiccup!

Thank you for your report!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png