Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dergs and such for food!
Hello fellow humans!
I have been away from FR for a loooong time and have left my poor dergs to starve.

Anyways.... I have an odd obsession with collecting XXX's and now I am offering a couple of them up in exchange for some food so my other little buddies will not have growling tummies.

Dragons:
I would list all of the ones I am willing to send off but that would be a bit too long and crazy of a list. Please just comg through my lair! The overall rule of thumb is that if it is unnamed it is definitely ok. For others just ask and I will get back to you on it

Food:
I am only interested in seafood, plants and insects. I already blew enough money on meat to solve my problems in that area

Any other questions? Just ask
Hello fellow humans!
I have been away from FR for a loooong time and have left my poor dergs to starve.

Anyways.... I have an odd obsession with collecting XXX's and now I am offering a couple of them up in exchange for some food so my other little buddies will not have growling tummies.

Dragons:
I would list all of the ones I am willing to send off but that would be a bit too long and crazy of a list. Please just comg through my lair! The overall rule of thumb is that if it is unnamed it is definitely ok. For others just ask and I will get back to you on it

Food:
I am only interested in seafood, plants and insects. I already blew enough money on meat to solve my problems in that area

Any other questions? Just ask
bump!
bump!