Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | about dragon IDs?
So I'm thinking about coming back to the site after a long time away but I'd like to start fresh with a new clan of dragons. I plan to sell my others and some of them have IDs that are six-digits long. Do people care about IDs? should it affect the price i should sell them for? Most of my oldest dragons don't have fancy genes or the best colors, but does age or a shorter ID number help the price??
So I'm thinking about coming back to the site after a long time away but I'd like to start fresh with a new clan of dragons. I plan to sell my others and some of them have IDs that are six-digits long. Do people care about IDs? should it affect the price i should sell them for? Most of my oldest dragons don't have fancy genes or the best colors, but does age or a shorter ID number help the price??
@Lucylucifer

ID defenitely is a thing. Old dragon collectors will pay a bunch for 6 and early 7 digit. Anything older than that NEEDS to be auctioned since getting the worth of a 5 or 4 digit right could lead to you loosing A LOT of money.
@Lucylucifer

ID defenitely is a thing. Old dragon collectors will pay a bunch for 6 and early 7 digit. Anything older than that NEEDS to be auctioned since getting the worth of a 5 or 4 digit right could lead to you loosing A LOT of money.
@Lucylucifer
This is the spreadsheet of the Old Dragon Collectors Association, where you can find pinglists for users interested in low-digit dragons.
@Lucylucifer
This is the spreadsheet of the Old Dragon Collectors Association, where you can find pinglists for users interested in low-digit dragons.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Ismaiel @Foxofwonders

aaaah thanks for the help!
@Ismaiel @Foxofwonders

aaaah thanks for the help!