Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shameless Research Request
1 2
Yo flight rising, help a stressed psychology MSc student out and loan me a little time for a survey will you? (Nature flight got first dibs but then I got paranoid we're all the same personality type or something haha)

I promise it's nothing shady (it's actually super important to my life ;o;) and I'd be super grateful for the help as I need around 200 people to complete it. It will ask you to complete some aspects of your personality and then some questions about your online habits.

Link here
http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/THIBY/
Over 18's only due to ethical concerns from the university.

Much love always to you guys. As before ff this y'know isn't cool I'll delete the thread or the mods can, I am just super super desperate right now.
Yo flight rising, help a stressed psychology MSc student out and loan me a little time for a survey will you? (Nature flight got first dibs but then I got paranoid we're all the same personality type or something haha)

I promise it's nothing shady (it's actually super important to my life ;o;) and I'd be super grateful for the help as I need around 200 people to complete it. It will ask you to complete some aspects of your personality and then some questions about your online habits.

Link here
http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/THIBY/
Over 18's only due to ethical concerns from the university.

Much love always to you guys. As before ff this y'know isn't cool I'll delete the thread or the mods can, I am just super super desperate right now.
Hey, I’m going to do your survey but I just wanted to say that as a fellow psych student I feel your pain with research. Good luck and stuff :)
Hey, I’m going to do your survey but I just wanted to say that as a fellow psych student I feel your pain with research. Good luck and stuff :)
ugh, surveys. Let me tell you, they aren't any more fun in the sociology department. Filled it out for you!
ugh, surveys. Let me tell you, they aren't any more fun in the sociology department. Filled it out for you!
EBs1WDl.png
I filled it out as well. Good luck with your class!
I filled it out as well. Good luck with your class!
Filled it! Good luck, fellow psychology student~!
Filled it! Good luck, fellow psychology student~!
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Done, good luck!
Done, good luck!
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
Completed~
Good luck with your studies. :3
Completed~
Good luck with your studies. :3
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
I will lend a hand and fill one out.
I will lend a hand and fill one out.
The old ways are lost, but so am I

IuAQKUa.png
Filled it! Good luck with your research.
Filled it! Good luck with your research.
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
Done! Good luck!
Done! Good luck!
v0fa5JY.png
1 2