Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Anyone have cheap bulk foodstuffs?
Just got back after hiatus and my food storage is depleted after feeding all my dragons. I need food for all categories except insects and am hoping to find some that's cheap. I thought I would try posting here first instead of trying to slog through the auction house to find cheap food stacks.
Just got back after hiatus and my food storage is depleted after feeding all my dragons. I need food for all categories except insects and am hoping to find some that's cheap. I thought I would try posting here first instead of trying to slog through the auction house to find cheap food stacks.
@ActualBear if you need any plant food i'll sell it for 15 treasure/food point
@ActualBear if you need any plant food i'll sell it for 15 treasure/food point
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie

I'll PM you. C:
@Fie

I'll PM you. C:
@ActualBear

I can sell 320 Glow Mushrooms for 40 treasure each (12800 treasure total) if you need any more plants.
@ActualBear

I can sell 320 Glow Mushrooms for 40 treasure each (12800 treasure total) if you need any more plants.
@ActualBear

I have a ton of all kinds of food that I sell for 20t per point. Let me know how much of each you need and I'll send it right over! :D
@ActualBear

I have a ton of all kinds of food that I sell for 20t per point. Let me know how much of each you need and I'll send it right over! :D
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@ActualBear

Welcome back to FR, I got food i'd sell ya for 15t/fp stack of 5fp Bunnies (7.4k) and a stack of 6fp geckos, (8.5k), and some assorted fishfoods that add up to 288 fp (4k)
@ActualBear

Welcome back to FR, I got food i'd sell ya for 15t/fp stack of 5fp Bunnies (7.4k) and a stack of 6fp geckos, (8.5k), and some assorted fishfoods that add up to 288 fp (4k)
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@ActualBear http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1789755
I've got a bunch listed here with my prices. (I just don't wanna repost the images) They're all stacks of 99
@ActualBear http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1789755
I've got a bunch listed here with my prices. (I just don't wanna repost the images) They're all stacks of 99