Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cancel edit profile gives random profile
So this has happened since I started, I was silly to assume it might be a known bug maybe. But it happens to more than just me since my friend tested it to- whenever I click on "edit" in clan profile, and click cancel afterwards, it will suddenly change my clan profile to someone elses. I THINK it only happens when the edit box is blank. Today I got this one, [img]http://puu.sh/3pAzW.png[/img] it seems to change, since this is different than the one I saw when i played with it when first starting here
So this has happened since I started, I was silly to assume it might be a known bug maybe. But it happens to more than just me since my friend tested it to- whenever I click on "edit" in clan profile, and click cancel afterwards, it will suddenly change my clan profile to someone elses. I THINK it only happens when the edit box is blank.

Today I got this one,
3pAzW.png

it seems to change, since this is different than the one I saw when i played with it when first starting here
I just went to see if this would happen to me, and it did. Exactly as shown above, lol.

I have text in my profile too, so I don't think it has to be blank for it to happen.
I just went to see if this would happen to me, and it did. Exactly as shown above, lol.

I have text in my profile too, so I don't think it has to be blank for it to happen.
XbPpy52.png =====
It is actually a known issue. :) Thanks for the reports!
It is actually a known issue. :) Thanks for the reports!
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif