Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is ClanHeart and how do I sign up?
So my friend loves this game and told me to check it out and honestly it looked awesome (I love cats sooo much, and wolves, wolves are cool) but I can't register. What's up with that? I see the game is in Pre-Alpha so if the registration is down because of that I understand but when will the registration open up and/or when will the game launch?
So my friend loves this game and told me to check it out and honestly it looked awesome (I love cats sooo much, and wolves, wolves are cool) but I can't register. What's up with that? I see the game is in Pre-Alpha so if the registration is down because of that I understand but when will the registration open up and/or when will the game launch?
@BlueDog

Yeah the registrations are closed atm because of the pre-alpha.

I honestly have pretty outdated info but... last I know the game was supposed to have a kickstarter last christmas (or the one before it...?) but all that got postponed due to them re-doing allll of the art and some of the systems. There was no new estimated launch date last I checked but that could have changed. It has honestly been in a bit of a limbo for the past 2 years...

Edit// I went looking around with my account but couldn't find any estimates anywhere.
@BlueDog

Yeah the registrations are closed atm because of the pre-alpha.

I honestly have pretty outdated info but... last I know the game was supposed to have a kickstarter last christmas (or the one before it...?) but all that got postponed due to them re-doing allll of the art and some of the systems. There was no new estimated launch date last I checked but that could have changed. It has honestly been in a bit of a limbo for the past 2 years...

Edit// I went looking around with my account but couldn't find any estimates anywhere.
LIo8D8G.gif