Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Male Pearlcatchers
I apologize if I'm beating a dead horse here, but I noticed that all male Pearlcatchers with the 'piebald' gene have smudges on their wing claws that I'm pretty certain are coloring errors. I would appreciate if someone would let me know whether or not this was already a known issue. Thank you.

I apologize if I'm beating a dead horse here, but I noticed that all male Pearlcatchers with the 'piebald' gene have smudges on their wing claws that I'm pretty certain are coloring errors. I would appreciate if someone would let me know whether or not this was already a known issue. Thank you.

@vislorturlough it's known, but I'm not sure if it'll get fixed (hopefully it will)
@vislorturlough it's known, but I'm not sure if it'll get fixed (hopefully it will)
4MKDoae.png
@vislorturlough i think this is not an error! i previewed some male pearlcatchers quickly in the scrying workshop and regardless of genes, all of the primaries kind of color the wing claws! (if you think I didn't got what you meant right, then it would probably be good to attach a screenshot! :3)

okay forget what i said, i checked again and saw it! XD
@vislorturlough i think this is not an error! i previewed some male pearlcatchers quickly in the scrying workshop and regardless of genes, all of the primaries kind of color the wing claws! (if you think I didn't got what you meant right, then it would probably be good to attach a screenshot! :3)

okay forget what i said, i checked again and saw it! XD
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
@Aspyria Thank you for letting me know. I hope it gets fixed soon as well, but since it's a minor error that doesn't really affect the game it shouldn't be much of a problem in the meantime.
@Aspyria Thank you for letting me know. I hope it gets fixed soon as well, but since it's a minor error that doesn't really affect the game it shouldn't be much of a problem in the meantime.