Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done
1 2
-
-
WpjbI2U.gif
@AbstractAlgebra

What kind of payment plan would you be able to do for the Lightning or Wind Sprite?
@AbstractAlgebra

What kind of payment plan would you be able to do for the Lightning or Wind Sprite?
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
@AbstractAlgebra

I could do a 2000 downpayment on the Lightning Sprite, then have 4 weeks to pay off the last 1900?
Like 475 a week? (i could probably finish it early with that but I have rehearsals for one of those weeks and i'd just want to make sure I have enough time) How does that sound?
@AbstractAlgebra

I could do a 2000 downpayment on the Lightning Sprite, then have 4 weeks to pay off the last 1900?
Like 475 a week? (i could probably finish it early with that but I have rehearsals for one of those weeks and i'd just want to make sure I have enough time) How does that sound?
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
@AbstractAlgebra would you be willing to consider art as partial payment? :O
@AbstractAlgebra would you be willing to consider art as partial payment? :O
4MKDoae.png
@AbstractAlgebra

Here, in the first few rows :3

I won't be taking any painting commissions, I'm just about out of canvas and I have other higher priority RL things to do with what I have left (and commissions I've already taken) ^^;

But, that being said, if you don't mind waiting, I can definitely do a painting of some sorts (preferably a scenic thing) for the Wind Sprite :O

Restrictions: No cryface, unless it's covered completely by a skin
@AbstractAlgebra

Here, in the first few rows :3

I won't be taking any painting commissions, I'm just about out of canvas and I have other higher priority RL things to do with what I have left (and commissions I've already taken) ^^;

But, that being said, if you don't mind waiting, I can definitely do a painting of some sorts (preferably a scenic thing) for the Wind Sprite :O

Restrictions: No cryface, unless it's covered completely by a skin
4MKDoae.png
@AbstractAlgebra Thank you <3

I do have canvas on hand, but no boards, I'm still waiting for someone to help me get some old paintings off and get the new canvas on ^^;

I'll pester someone about it this weekend, I've been waiting for a couple months anyway.

I really want a sprite :P
@AbstractAlgebra Thank you <3

I do have canvas on hand, but no boards, I'm still waiting for someone to help me get some old paintings off and get the new canvas on ^^;

I'll pester someone about it this weekend, I've been waiting for a couple months anyway.

I really want a sprite :P
4MKDoae.png
@AbstractAlgebra

Just curious if you'd be willing to look at my Astrology Shop and consider a reading as partial / potentially full payment ?
@AbstractAlgebra

Just curious if you'd be willing to look at my Astrology Shop and consider a reading as partial / potentially full payment ?
@AbstractAlgebra

No worries ^^ Thanks for looking!
@AbstractAlgebra

No worries ^^ Thanks for looking!
@abstractalgebra

May I inquire if you're willing to accept a payment plan for the Wind Sprite?
@abstractalgebra

May I inquire if you're willing to accept a payment plan for the Wind Sprite?
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
@abstractalgebra

Definitely interested~~
@abstractalgebra

Definitely interested~~
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
1 2