Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hai peoples
so I saw that they were accepting regestrations so I joined. I'm 20 and a sophmore in college. I'm probably majoring in psych ,not really sure what I'm doing with my life.I've always been a fan of magic which is why I picked arcane. I also like pokemon and minecraft, and have a youtube channel where I lets play pokemon and other games (it's the same as my username. I'm not that good though.)
so I saw that they were accepting regestrations so I joined. I'm 20 and a sophmore in college. I'm probably majoring in psych ,not really sure what I'm doing with my life.I've always been a fan of magic which is why I picked arcane. I also like pokemon and minecraft, and have a youtube channel where I lets play pokemon and other games (it's the same as my username. I'm not that good though.)
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/af455122b6e9285c0700307a6e2d1[/img]
@Lucairo123 *crashes down door* DID SOMEBODY SAY POKEMON? DID SOMEBODY SAY ARCANE? cackles loudly while explosions happen in the background

Make sure you check out Arcane Forums and Arcane Sales ;o; And welcome to Flight Rising!
@Lucairo123 *crashes down door* DID SOMEBODY SAY POKEMON? DID SOMEBODY SAY ARCANE? cackles loudly while explosions happen in the background

Make sure you check out Arcane Forums and Arcane Sales ;o; And welcome to Flight Rising!
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@Lucairo123
Welcome to Flight Rising! And Welcome to Arcane where we destroy the world throw pink sparkle's everywhere! *Throws sparkles*

I'm Grace, Its nice to meetcha! ^_^
@Lucairo123
Welcome to Flight Rising! And Welcome to Arcane where we destroy the world throw pink sparkle's everywhere! *Throws sparkles*

Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@Lucairo123

@Lucairo123

Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png