Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing Font Size?
Hey there, I'm having a little trouble changing the font size on this website. I've seen other people do it, and the references I find all say that it's [ size = ] [ /size] (without the spaces, of coure), but that doesn't seem to work.
Thank you very much!
Hey there, I'm having a little trouble changing the font size on this website. I've seen other people do it, and the references I find all say that it's [ size = ] [ /size] (without the spaces, of coure), but that doesn't seem to work.
Thank you very much!
@Arkneos are you talking about changing the font in a forum post or dragon bio, or changing the size of the font for the entire site?

if it's the former, then the size code is correct. example using size=2. if it's not working, then either you're missing part of the code, or another code is disrupting it.

if it's the latter, you'll probably have to fiddle with a zoom or "default font size" option in your browser.
@Arkneos are you talking about changing the font in a forum post or dragon bio, or changing the size of the font for the entire site?

if it's the former, then the size code is correct. example using size=2. if it's not working, then either you're missing part of the code, or another code is disrupting it.

if it's the latter, you'll probably have to fiddle with a zoom or "default font size" option in your browser.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
I took another look at the code and figured out it was the sizes themselves that I was getting wrong! FR only appears to have sizes 1-5, and I'm used to sites having sizes from 1-30. Thank you very much!
@After
I took another look at the code and figured out it was the sizes themselves that I was getting wrong! FR only appears to have sizes 1-5, and I'm used to sites having sizes from 1-30. Thank you very much!
@Arkneos FR has sizes 1-7 :)

this is 7
this is 1
@Arkneos FR has sizes 1-7 :)

this is 7
this is 1
4MKDoae.png
@Aspyria
Oh, awesome! Even more than I thought. Thank you!
@Aspyria
Oh, awesome! Even more than I thought. Thank you!
But how do you change font size on dragon info? Also, I can't use italics on the dragon info thing or bold text how do i do it?
But how do you change font size on dragon info? Also, I can't use italics on the dragon info thing or bold text how do i do it?
g7xAJY8.png
@TitaniumShadow If you're in the Dragon's bio it should have the editing bar like forum posts. So you just need to highlight the text you want bold, underlined, or italicized and click the corresponding button on the edit bar. As for the text size it's just putting the size code around the words you want sized. So basically: [code][size=6] Text you want sized here [/size][/code] Becomes: [size=6] Text you want sized here [/size] The size code does not have a shortcut like bolding or underling though. You'll have to manually add that code yourself.
@TitaniumShadow

If you're in the Dragon's bio it should have the editing bar like forum posts. So you just need to highlight the text you want bold, underlined, or italicized and click the corresponding button on the edit bar.

As for the text size it's just putting the size code around the words you want sized.

So basically:
Code:
[size=6] Text you want sized here [/size]

Becomes:
Text you want sized here

The size code does not have a shortcut like bolding or underling though. You'll have to manually add that code yourself.
IT7iTv8.png
Thanks! that makes it so much easier :)
Thanks! that makes it so much easier :)
g7xAJY8.png