Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone! :D
Hello there! I just signed up at the recommendation of one of my friends. I don't really know what I'm doing, but this seems like a fun site and I'm happy to be here!

Some fun (or not) facts about me:
I'm left handed!
I love cheese, but I'm lactose intolerant.
I'm indescribably lazy.
I'm a senior in college studying psychology, specifically behavioral research.
I also love to write and draw!

Nice to meet you all!
Hello there! I just signed up at the recommendation of one of my friends. I don't really know what I'm doing, but this seems like a fun site and I'm happy to be here!

Some fun (or not) facts about me:
I'm left handed!
I love cheese, but I'm lactose intolerant.
I'm indescribably lazy.
I'm a senior in college studying psychology, specifically behavioral research.
I also love to write and draw!

Nice to meet you all!
@Allisunny

welcome! Feel free to ask if you have any questions! Dragons on page 3 of my lair after Bolin are free to newbies~

I also love cheese but it's like 90% of my eat because I need high protein because having low blood sugar sucks. aaaand I am also lazy and love to write/draw. currently I'm working on refining my novel from NaNo!
@Allisunny

welcome! Feel free to ask if you have any questions! Dragons on page 3 of my lair after Bolin are free to newbies~

I also love cheese but it's like 90% of my eat because I need high protein because having low blood sugar sucks. aaaand I am also lazy and love to write/draw. currently I'm working on refining my novel from NaNo!
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
Hello @Allisunny welcome to Flight Rising!
I like to draw, too! Haha, that's what I use fr for; making characters.
Hello @Allisunny welcome to Flight Rising!
I like to draw, too! Haha, that's what I use fr for; making characters.
@Allisunny
Hi, welcome to FR! :D I hope you have a great time here.

I also like to draw, however my cats seem to think my graphics tablet is a great (and expensive) bed and most of the time I feel too mean to move their cute sleepy fluff.

There are lots of artists around and you are even able to sell your artwork fro treasure/gems/items/etc. if you are into that.

Feel free to message me if you ever have questions or need any help!
@Allisunny
Hi, welcome to FR! :D I hope you have a great time here.

I also like to draw, however my cats seem to think my graphics tablet is a great (and expensive) bed and most of the time I feel too mean to move their cute sleepy fluff.

There are lots of artists around and you are even able to sell your artwork fro treasure/gems/items/etc. if you are into that.

Feel free to message me if you ever have questions or need any help!
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif
Wow, a lot of artists here! That's really cool! Thanks for telling me about the option to sell my artwork for things @Liryuu, I'll be sure to look into that :)
Wow, a lot of artists here! That's really cool! Thanks for telling me about the option to sell my artwork for things @Liryuu, I'll be sure to look into that :)