Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Don't be jealous
Just joined today and I sure got lucky with my dragons (or so my mother tells me). I think they are great and can't wait to get them gened up.

Name is Justin. I'm hoping to make some new friends and I look forward to learning the game. I work part time, watch way too much TV and love playing Mario and Zelda.

Oh and I can thank my sister "Amanda" for my game name. Chi (Chi (mythology) (?), a dragon in Chinese mythology) was my first pick but that was taken so she thought of one of her favorite teas Spiced Dragon Red Chai. So now I'm dragon tea, lol.
Just joined today and I sure got lucky with my dragons (or so my mother tells me). I think they are great and can't wait to get them gened up.

Name is Justin. I'm hoping to make some new friends and I look forward to learning the game. I work part time, watch way too much TV and love playing Mario and Zelda.

Oh and I can thank my sister "Amanda" for my game name. Chi (Chi (mythology) (?), a dragon in Chinese mythology) was my first pick but that was taken so she thought of one of her favorite teas Spiced Dragon Red Chai. So now I'm dragon tea, lol.
@DragonChai

Hi! and welcome. glad to see more shadow peeps!

@DragonChai

Hi! and welcome. glad to see more shadow peeps!

7j7ENtv.gif
@DragonChai
Welcome to Flight Rising (:
@DragonChai
Welcome to Flight Rising (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png