Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Salutations
Good Afternoon { or whatever time of day it may be where you are when you read this},

My time thus far on this site have been rather wondrous, I am thankful to my friend Roadworthy for having informed me of it. I do so love dragons and other mythical beast. I find the breeding process to be the most fun, mostly due to the selection of possibilities.

So a bit about my self -

Well for starters I am a nerd. By this I mean a D&D , video games, comic books and well.... complete nerd. I love to learn knew things, to pick up new hobbies and to share my knowledge and skills with other. As for hobbies, I have far tooo many to list and really should try to focus on one at a time. But alas I am the Jack-of-all- Trades, and my interest shifts between the many curiosity that bounce around the chaos that is my mind. One minute I am so deep into writing my stories I almost forget to sleep, the next my hands are being stained by the many craft projects I take on or sore from them.

As an interesting side note, some of the artwork, concept art and the like for this site were ones I had seen years ago and fell in love with but had no clue they were for this. Now to see what all those amazing artist had come together to create is just wonderful.

To those who may read this, if you feel the desire to chat with me, please do. I promise I don't bite.... often.... or all that hard when I do ^_^

- Until then, I bid thee well.
Hecate
Good Afternoon { or whatever time of day it may be where you are when you read this},

My time thus far on this site have been rather wondrous, I am thankful to my friend Roadworthy for having informed me of it. I do so love dragons and other mythical beast. I find the breeding process to be the most fun, mostly due to the selection of possibilities.

So a bit about my self -

Well for starters I am a nerd. By this I mean a D&D , video games, comic books and well.... complete nerd. I love to learn knew things, to pick up new hobbies and to share my knowledge and skills with other. As for hobbies, I have far tooo many to list and really should try to focus on one at a time. But alas I am the Jack-of-all- Trades, and my interest shifts between the many curiosity that bounce around the chaos that is my mind. One minute I am so deep into writing my stories I almost forget to sleep, the next my hands are being stained by the many craft projects I take on or sore from them.

As an interesting side note, some of the artwork, concept art and the like for this site were ones I had seen years ago and fell in love with but had no clue they were for this. Now to see what all those amazing artist had come together to create is just wonderful.

To those who may read this, if you feel the desire to chat with me, please do. I promise I don't bite.... often.... or all that hard when I do ^_^

- Until then, I bid thee well.
Hecate
@hoardofhecate HI! Welcome to flight rising!:)
@hoardofhecate HI! Welcome to flight rising!:)
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
Hey there, it's a pleasure to meet you!
Hey there, it's a pleasure to meet you!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@ pawnti - Hello, it is so very nice to be here.

@ Nowai - How lovely to meet you as well.
@ pawnti - Hello, it is so very nice to be here.

@ Nowai - How lovely to meet you as well.