Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ooooold video games.
1 2
No, I'm not talking PONG or anything, but does anyone remember the adventures of Freddi Fish? I remember bits and pieces of The Missing Kelp Seed, or like, any old disc games. I remember the "Welcome to the spectacle, the city most respectable" game but I can't remember the title.

Just, remembering those golden childhood video games.

What are some of YOUR favorites?
No, I'm not talking PONG or anything, but does anyone remember the adventures of Freddi Fish? I remember bits and pieces of The Missing Kelp Seed, or like, any old disc games. I remember the "Welcome to the spectacle, the city most respectable" game but I can't remember the title.

Just, remembering those golden childhood video games.

What are some of YOUR favorites?
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
@EmmaD333
Oh my god I LOVED Freddie Fish!
I also loved these car games, I think it was called Putt-Putt?
There was one another about a stuffed bear throwing a birthday party. I don't remember the name but I played it over and over.
Oh! And Pet Vet was a good one!
@EmmaD333
Oh my god I LOVED Freddie Fish!
I also loved these car games, I think it was called Putt-Putt?
There was one another about a stuffed bear throwing a birthday party. I don't remember the name but I played it over and over.
Oh! And Pet Vet was a good one!
Zounds!
I had adventure games as a kid. Grahm, please king grahm stop walking off that bridge and into the moan. Please stop...
I had adventure games as a kid. Grahm, please king grahm stop walking off that bridge and into the moan. Please stop...
@EmmaD333 @SpacemanSpiff

You're both leaving out the king of Humongous Entertainment, Pajama Sam.

I blame my love of point and click adventure games on that kid. >> He was getting me prepared for Myst.
@EmmaD333 @SpacemanSpiff

You're both leaving out the king of Humongous Entertainment, Pajama Sam.

I blame my love of point and click adventure games on that kid. >> He was getting me prepared for Myst.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
i had a few freddi fish games, but i can't remember which ones.

i also had a spy fox game. i think it was the ozone layer one? with the poodle villain whose lair was a gigantic hair spray can up in space?

those were fun times.
i had a few freddi fish games, but i can't remember which ones.

i also had a spy fox game. i think it was the ozone layer one? with the poodle villain whose lair was a gigantic hair spray can up in space?

those were fun times.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Childhood games? The old PS1 Spyro games. I didn't like those preschool/kindergarten disk games.
Childhood games? The old PS1 Spyro games. I didn't like those preschool/kindergarten disk games.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
does pandemonium, castlevania: symphony of the night, and odd world count? bc i was obsessed with those games for ps1.
does pandemonium, castlevania: symphony of the night, and odd world count? bc i was obsessed with those games for ps1.
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
[quote name="Dodongo" date=2016-01-03 16:52:22] Childhood games? The old PS1 Spyro games. I didn't like those preschool/kindergarten disk games. [/quote] I still have a copy of spyro somewhere. I lost the case like, a month after I got the game. I swear the disc just follows me the fuck around though because I've moved like three times since I got it and it just shows up every so often and I pop it in and play it and it works even though it looks like it's survived the apocalypse and has been used as a coaster more than once. Then I toss it aside and it vanishes for another few years. God speed haunted spyro disc, I'll find you in year or so and 100% that game again. Even that awful tree top level.
Dodongo wrote on 2016-01-03:
I still have a copy of spyro somewhere. I lost the case like, a month after I got the game. I swear the disc just follows me the **** around though because I've moved like three times since I got it and it just shows up every so often and I pop it in and play it and it works even though it looks like it's survived the apocalypse and has been used as a coaster more than once. Then I toss it aside and it vanishes for another few years. God speed haunted spyro disc, I'll find you in year or so and 100% that game again. Even that awful tree top level.
I missed out on Humongous Entertainment games entirely, myself. I think the library had a Freddi Fish game, but I'd never played it.
however, there was a Math Blaster game I enjoyed in school. it's funny because I've always disliked math, but really liked that game. I also enjoyed Amazon Trail. and some game they had at the library, I wish I remembered more about it or what it was called. but I don't remember enough to even try looking it up. >: there was also another game that we could play in school, but I can't remember much about that either. I do remember it having a room you were in and could click on stuff. which... is vague, yes.
I missed out on Humongous Entertainment games entirely, myself. I think the library had a Freddi Fish game, but I'd never played it.
however, there was a Math Blaster game I enjoyed in school. it's funny because I've always disliked math, but really liked that game. I also enjoyed Amazon Trail. and some game they had at the library, I wish I remembered more about it or what it was called. but I don't remember enough to even try looking it up. >: there was also another game that we could play in school, but I can't remember much about that either. I do remember it having a room you were in and could click on stuff. which... is vague, yes.
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
Freddi Fish, Putt-Putt, Pajama Sam...
My first game though? A computer game that came with some Captain Crunch cereal boxes.. I don't remember the exact name, but it involved creating and raising 'crunchlings', doing various games to take care of them... and you know it's old cause it had AOL on it. omg...
I loved I Spy too though. :)
Freddi Fish, Putt-Putt, Pajama Sam...
My first game though? A computer game that came with some Captain Crunch cereal boxes.. I don't remember the exact name, but it involved creating and raising 'crunchlings', doing various games to take care of them... and you know it's old cause it had AOL on it. omg...
I loved I Spy too though. :)
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2