Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Diamond issue
I have been "stuck" at 284 gems for I dont know how long, I log on daily, and keep my pets well fed every day. I just exalted a dragon for some gold and a gem, and it never gave me the gem :( Wondering if its a visual error, as I clear my ip and my cache on a daily basis.
I have been "stuck" at 284 gems for I dont know how long, I log on daily, and keep my pets well fed every day. I just exalted a dragon for some gold and a gem, and it never gave me the gem :( Wondering if its a visual error, as I clear my ip and my cache on a daily basis.
@Aronathea

Go into your vault and try to deposit your gems there - if theres more than 284 available, it will show you that.

If you have 284, then you will need to hit the admins up via the Contact Us as no one on the forums can help.
@Aronathea

Go into your vault and try to deposit your gems there - if theres more than 284 available, it will show you that.

If you have 284, then you will need to hit the admins up via the Contact Us as no one on the forums can help.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@AWCN

Alright, well, its still only showing 284. Ill go ahead and try and figure out how to contact them. FIgured it was a bug, so thought this would be a place to start.
@AWCN

Alright, well, its still only showing 284. Ill go ahead and try and figure out how to contact them. FIgured it was a bug, so thought this would be a place to start.
@Aronathea

The Contact Us is located at the bottom of every page. Gem related issues need to be addressed by the admins.
@Aronathea

The Contact Us is located at the bottom of every page. Gem related issues need to be addressed by the admins.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif