Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [ puzzle & dragons ]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AABN8V5.png[/img] [size=2][u][b]p&d[/b][/u] has anyone ever heard of a game app called puzzle and dragons [pad]? it's a super fun rpg and stategy game and there are over 2000+ monsters to collect with each their own unique abilities and looks. i was just won- dering to see if anyone has ever played/heard of it. i have provided a short blurb on what its about below if you haven't uvu if you have, and are still active, i'd love to hear about your teams, rank, monsters you main, the dungeon you're on, and perhaps your id #? i thought i'd post it here since pad also contains many dragons haha. if you are also int- erested, feel free to post and i can help you! c: yep, i think thats it for now. [u][b]helpful links[/b][/u] [ [url=http://puzzledragonx.com/]database/official website[/url] ] [ [url=http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monsterbook.asp]monster book[/url] ] [ [url=http://puzzledragonx.com/en/article.asp?aid=5]tips n' advice[/url] ] [u][b]so... what is puzzle & dragons exactly?[/b][/u] puzzle & dragons is at its core a match-three puzzle game, requiring players to move and match colored orbs arranged in a grid. The amount and type of matches determine which of the six monsters on the player's team attack the waves of enemy monsters and how much damage they do. An additional lay- er of challenge is the acquisition, selection, and improvement of a team of monsters from among thousands ranging from standard fantasy fare, to deit- ies from several religions and mythologies and characters from popular enter- tainment franchises. the game was developed by gunho online entertainment for the ios, android, and kindle fire platforms. in japan, the title is often shor- tened to pazudora, while in english, it is often shortened to pad. basically, what's cool about it is that the game is constantly updating and there are always new dungeons [they also do collabs w/ other franchises such as re- cently, they've done final fantasy, shounen sunday, attack on titan, dc comics collab, evangelion, hunter x hunter, dragon ball z, + more! for now, i suggest you check the monster book since it displays all the current monsters from the game. overall, i'd recommend it if you love a long lasting game filled with challenges and lots of pretty monsters to collect! as you get more in depth in the game, it becomes a lot more complicated and exciting as well uvu its more than your a- verage rpg game. [ps if you like pokemon a lot you should try this out!! :3][/size] [img]https://horizoneclipse01.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/puzzle-dragons.jpg[/img] [/center]
AABN8V5.png

p&d

has anyone ever heard of a game app called puzzle and dragons [pad]?
it's a super fun rpg and stategy game and there are over 2000+ monsters
to collect with each their own unique abilities and looks. i was just won-
dering to see if anyone has ever played/heard of it. i have provided a
short blurb on what its about below if you haven't uvu if you have, and
are still active, i'd love to hear about your teams, rank, monsters you
main, the dungeon you're on, and perhaps your id #? i thought i'd post
it here since pad also contains many dragons haha. if you are also int-
erested, feel free to post and i can help you! c: yep, i think thats it for
now.

helpful links

[ database/official website ] [ monster book ] [ tips n' advice ]

so... what is puzzle & dragons exactly?

puzzle & dragons is at its core a match-three puzzle game, requiring players
to move and match colored orbs arranged in a grid. The amount and type of
matches determine which of the six monsters on the player's team attack the
waves of enemy monsters and how much damage they do. An additional lay-
er of challenge is the acquisition, selection, and improvement of a team of
monsters from among thousands ranging from standard fantasy fare, to deit-
ies from several religions and mythologies and characters from popular enter-
tainment franchises. the game was developed by gunho online entertainment
for the ios, android, and kindle fire platforms. in japan, the title is often shor-
tened to pazudora, while in english, it is often shortened to pad.

basically, what's cool about it is that the game is constantly updating and there
are always new dungeons [they also do collabs w/ other franchises such as re-
cently, they've done final fantasy, shounen sunday, attack on titan, dc comics
collab, evangelion, hunter x hunter, dragon ball z, + more! for now, i suggest you
check the monster book since it displays all the current monsters from the game.
overall, i'd recommend it if you love a long lasting game filled with challenges
and lots of pretty monsters to collect! as you get more in depth in the game, it
becomes a lot more complicated and exciting as well uvu its more than your a-
verage rpg game. [ps if you like pokemon a lot you should try this out!! :3]

puzzle-dragons.jpg
tumblr_inline_ndhx7nkAjK1t2pw91.png
[ deviantart / ask.fm / chicken smoothie / tumblr ]

i like anime and manga and kpop, ioi/pd101 and green tea
and wait, did i mention p&d yet? oh and ya, i love tragedies.

just a bystander watching the world go past me.
I'm a small bean and you can't stop my dreams