Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New
New and just haven't posted, still trying to figure things out and what to actually do. Noticed some can do something about genes to change dragon looks so trying to figure that out. I'm 24 and from ireland on a side note, a single parent to a 4 yr old. I'm an editor on youtube, graphics artist etc. I don't talk much, so I'm usually quite xD and I hope this stops being confusing soon.
New and just haven't posted, still trying to figure things out and what to actually do. Noticed some can do something about genes to change dragon looks so trying to figure that out. I'm 24 and from ireland on a side note, a single parent to a 4 yr old. I'm an editor on youtube, graphics artist etc. I don't talk much, so I'm usually quite xD and I hope this stops being confusing soon.
Hey there @SyntheticLyric it's nice to meet you!
With time it will become more familiar. You see, I had the same problem - I didn't know how the heck to do anything, or what the point of some links/sections was. I see you're from Ireland, well, I am from the UK - so you could say we're neighbours haha.

Anyway, hope to see you around!
Hey there @SyntheticLyric it's nice to meet you!
With time it will become more familiar. You see, I had the same problem - I didn't know how the heck to do anything, or what the point of some links/sections was. I see you're from Ireland, well, I am from the UK - so you could say we're neighbours haha.

Anyway, hope to see you around!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Hi @SyntheticLyric, and welcome to flightrising! I'm Jessica it's a pleasure to meet you. To change the gene of a dragon you would need to go to the marketplace and go under special and you can purchase the gene you would want. If it's expensive at first you could breed your beginners dragons you got and sell or exalt until you make enough money. Train them in the coliseum as well. Once you start collecting items you can then sell those or trade them with Swipp. If you need any other help or have any questions please feel free to let me know! :)
Hi @SyntheticLyric, and welcome to flightrising! I'm Jessica it's a pleasure to meet you. To change the gene of a dragon you would need to go to the marketplace and go under special and you can purchase the gene you would want. If it's expensive at first you could breed your beginners dragons you got and sell or exalt until you make enough money. Train them in the coliseum as well. Once you start collecting items you can then sell those or trade them with Swipp. If you need any other help or have any questions please feel free to let me know! :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@SyntheticLyric
Welcome! You'll probably want to introduce yourself in the Plague forum as well. We tend to spoil new germs. As soon as I've had some coffee I'll be setting up the usual free dragons for newbies post in Plague sales. Meanwwhile, if you feel lik checking my lair, pretty much any dragon on page six or higher is adoptable. I haven't sorted them yet so there are realy nice ones and some obviously not so nice ones
@SyntheticLyric
Welcome! You'll probably want to introduce yourself in the Plague forum as well. We tend to spoil new germs. As soon as I've had some coffee I'll be setting up the usual free dragons for newbies post in Plague sales. Meanwwhile, if you feel lik checking my lair, pretty much any dragon on page six or higher is adoptable. I haven't sorted them yet so there are realy nice ones and some obviously not so nice ones
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Nowai - Aha yea, though Irish and English (since most UK is english) have a natural hate for each other usually. I've actually not found a person from the UK I can stand because of how they act at all sadly.

Jessaboo - I learned how to finally fight in the other thing. But I got some fragment things for battle idk how to use or cant at all. I don't know much about the making them leave but done it with a few. Still trying to figure out this transmute thing and genes I don't know what I'm doing.

Ygdrasill - Not really sure how to add or even check a persons lair. I've tried a few times to figure it out but haven't had much luck at all to know where to go to even look in a lair. Also don't know where the plague forum is. Is this not where I was suppose to right? I just now figured out where the yellow ! was for
Nowai - Aha yea, though Irish and English (since most UK is english) have a natural hate for each other usually. I've actually not found a person from the UK I can stand because of how they act at all sadly.

Jessaboo - I learned how to finally fight in the other thing. But I got some fragment things for battle idk how to use or cant at all. I don't know much about the making them leave but done it with a few. Still trying to figure out this transmute thing and genes I don't know what I'm doing.

Ygdrasill - Not really sure how to add or even check a persons lair. I've tried a few times to figure it out but haven't had much luck at all to know where to go to even look in a lair. Also don't know where the plague forum is. Is this not where I was suppose to right? I just now figured out where the yellow ! was for