Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~seeking prime vacation spots~
so some of my newer dragons seem to be putting some of my other ones on edge. so they are looking for a vacation with someone else who will love them, and maybe want to make their vacation with them permanent. all the dragons in the 3rd and 4th section of my lair are hoping for a vacation. make some offers on where they can go for their much needed vacation and im sure they will love it almost as much as they love the Tidelord.

*please no low balling, they aren't in danger of exalting, there's just so many that i figured it might be faster and easier to make a forum post instead of putting them on the AH*
so some of my newer dragons seem to be putting some of my other ones on edge. so they are looking for a vacation with someone else who will love them, and maybe want to make their vacation with them permanent. all the dragons in the 3rd and 4th section of my lair are hoping for a vacation. make some offers on where they can go for their much needed vacation and im sure they will love it almost as much as they love the Tidelord.

*please no low balling, they aren't in danger of exalting, there's just so many that i figured it might be faster and easier to make a forum post instead of putting them on the AH*
5c513b2952.png
@semesammysarcasm
I am an AcoLight. Your Tundras would be very welcome here. They could visit the Plague area, or maybe even the Rockbreaker Festival!
@semesammysarcasm
I am an AcoLight. Your Tundras would be very welcome here. They could visit the Plague area, or maybe even the Rockbreaker Festival!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@semesammysarcasm
I think I messaged you...
You asked how much I wanted them for?
Thank you! :)
@semesammysarcasm
I think I messaged you...
You asked how much I wanted them for?
Thank you! :)
@semesammysarcasm
An AcoLight is a person (or dragon) who pledges allegiance to the LightWeaver. (A.K.A. Light)
I am a Light dragon.
@semesammysarcasm
An AcoLight is a person (or dragon) who pledges allegiance to the LightWeaver. (A.K.A. Light)
I am a Light dragon.
@WingedDragonet lol im sorry, it was you lol. i wasnt paying too much attention to the names lol. and thank you for the explanation.
@WingedDragonet lol im sorry, it was you lol. i wasnt paying too much attention to the names lol. and thank you for the explanation.
5c513b2952.png
@semesammysarcasm
Yup!
@semesammysarcasm
Yup!