Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars
Hey I'm new here and I'm just a little curious on how people get familiars.? ^u^ Both of mine were gifted to me so I have no idea how to get them.
Hey I'm new here and I'm just a little curious on how people get familiars.? ^u^ Both of mine were gifted to me so I have no idea how to get them.
@PineappleOwl You can buy Familiars in the Marketplace, though they're kind of expensive there. You can also earn them from the Coliseum, though it's not too common. They can also be found in Iron or Gilded treasure chests which you may find by Digging, or by bonding with the familiars that you already own!

Some familiars are gathering-exclusive to skills like Hunting or Fishing, but they only appear at higher levels and are pretty rare!

Visit Pinkerton every day for a free random item, sometimes you can get lucky and earn a familiar that way.
@PineappleOwl You can buy Familiars in the Marketplace, though they're kind of expensive there. You can also earn them from the Coliseum, though it's not too common. They can also be found in Iron or Gilded treasure chests which you may find by Digging, or by bonding with the familiars that you already own!

Some familiars are gathering-exclusive to skills like Hunting or Fishing, but they only appear at higher levels and are pretty rare!

Visit Pinkerton every day for a free random item, sometimes you can get lucky and earn a familiar that way.
@Cynictis Thank you for helping me out. Its much appreciated.! c:
@Cynictis Thank you for helping me out. Its much appreciated.! c: