Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Phew...got here in the nic-o-time
I'm Ethel, and I was directed to this site from 'School of Dragons' from someone who is on this game as well. So far this place is amazing! I hope I won't be too much of a newbie and get in the swing of things.

And soon to make many friends :D
I'm Ethel, and I was directed to this site from 'School of Dragons' from someone who is on this game as well. So far this place is amazing! I hope I won't be too much of a newbie and get in the swing of things.

And soon to make many friends :D
@Ethelwulf94 Welcome to FR. ^^ If you got any questions, don't be shy to ask. c:
@Ethelwulf94 Welcome to FR. ^^ If you got any questions, don't be shy to ask. c:
@Ethelwulf94

Yes! School of Dragons is awesome! My main Viking's name is Elegna, and my friend code is ASTo6P.

Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Ethelwulf94

Yes! School of Dragons is awesome! My main Viking's name is Elegna, and my friend code is ASTo6P.

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Aspen/Hoku || 27 || +3 FRT || they/he
HdmxfuE.pngACOZFAh.png9hqcHsy.pngmtHAEL4.pngFvSLVNv.png6Dq3jOp.pngWn6vGC1.pngQYpIXaH.png6Cw2S3h.pngtqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png6YousWl.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngjbMLSIO.pngYJYmFy0.pngu7OYglJ.png
@Ethelwulf94

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! Be sure to check out the Guides if you want more information on certain topics, and head over to the Help Center if you want answers for specific questions! Poke around your flight's forums to see if there's anything going on there, like a help desk or some kind of event to help lead newbies through! There are plenty of raffles in the Raffle thread specifically for newbies and I'm sure there's plenty of giveaways in your flight's sales thread.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!
@Ethelwulf94

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! Be sure to check out the Guides if you want more information on certain topics, and head over to the Help Center if you want answers for specific questions! Poke around your flight's forums to see if there's anything going on there, like a help desk or some kind of event to help lead newbies through! There are plenty of raffles in the Raffle thread specifically for newbies and I'm sure there's plenty of giveaways in your flight's sales thread.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!
uCR5SCW.png
@Ethelwulf94

Hello there! Welcome to Flight Rising, we're glad to have you here! I noticed you were looking for some more dragons for your growing lair, and I'd gladly offer you one or two! In the back of my lair I have two female imperial babies up for sale but I'll give you one for free if you'd like! Just tell me which one, they're both named, and I'll send her via crossroads to you! If you have any questions on anything such as breeding or gene combos, I'd happily offer as much help as I can. I know you'll love flight rising and it's friendly communities!
@Ethelwulf94

Hello there! Welcome to Flight Rising, we're glad to have you here! I noticed you were looking for some more dragons for your growing lair, and I'd gladly offer you one or two! In the back of my lair I have two female imperial babies up for sale but I'll give you one for free if you'd like! Just tell me which one, they're both named, and I'll send her via crossroads to you! If you have any questions on anything such as breeding or gene combos, I'd happily offer as much help as I can. I know you'll love flight rising and it's friendly communities!
Hello! Although I am not one to initiate conversations often, my PMs are always open. I'm also happy to breed upon request, or otherwise work with you if you see something I’m selling that you’d like but can’t afford outright, so feel free to send me a message in regards to that as well!
@Amandaroleplayer

Thankyou very much! I will definately go to you and many others to figure out cool combos. And I checked out the girls,could I possibly care for Rylae?
@Amandaroleplayer

Thankyou very much! I will definately go to you and many others to figure out cool combos. And I checked out the girls,could I possibly care for Rylae?
@Ethelwulf94

You're very welcome and of course you can have Rylae. I just sent her over to you! I hope you have some great fun with you're new dragon companion. The site is wonderful with all of the features it offers and I'm sure it won't take long to catch on. Feel free to message me any time!
@Ethelwulf94

You're very welcome and of course you can have Rylae. I just sent her over to you! I hope you have some great fun with you're new dragon companion. The site is wonderful with all of the features it offers and I'm sure it won't take long to catch on. Feel free to message me any time!
Hello! Although I am not one to initiate conversations often, my PMs are always open. I'm also happy to breed upon request, or otherwise work with you if you see something I’m selling that you’d like but can’t afford outright, so feel free to send me a message in regards to that as well!