Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | -Steals all the cookies-
Hi there,

I'm Delvi :3 I was formally on dragon adopters so when my friends told me there existed a game similar but better I jumped on it.... then waited three months for registration to open :P (missed the last cycle by 2 hours XD ) however so far its been awesome and I doubt that will change. :D

I decided on Fire flight because my online persona is a red dragon... fire seemed fitting and since I have joined they have been welcoming and helpful. ^^

A tiny bit about me, I'm a game junky, love dubstep and metal, and of course dragons XD

anyway I hope everyone is enjoying their time here ^^

And now... back to why I originally posted this -noms all the cookies he stole- >:)

Delvi
Hi there,

I'm Delvi :3 I was formally on dragon adopters so when my friends told me there existed a game similar but better I jumped on it.... then waited three months for registration to open :P (missed the last cycle by 2 hours XD ) however so far its been awesome and I doubt that will change. :D

I decided on Fire flight because my online persona is a red dragon... fire seemed fitting and since I have joined they have been welcoming and helpful. ^^

A tiny bit about me, I'm a game junky, love dubstep and metal, and of course dragons XD

anyway I hope everyone is enjoying their time here ^^

And now... back to why I originally posted this -noms all the cookies he stole- >:)

Delvi
@delvien
Hello! Welcome to flight rising c:
coooookieesssss ;o;
@delvien
Hello! Welcome to flight rising c:
coooookieesssss ;o;
free_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngflat_poem_smaller_by_mintymochaart-d9kyze5.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.png
* hOI!
@Delvien

Noooo, I wanted some of those cookies! T_T

Hello! Welcome to FR! I think it's a pretty fun game. Your progens look awesome, by the way! They match really well. :O Lucky roll!

What games do you like?
@Delvien

Noooo, I wanted some of those cookies! T_T

Hello! Welcome to FR! I think it's a pretty fun game. Your progens look awesome, by the way! They match really well. :O Lucky roll!

What games do you like?
event-sig-small-4.png
@mintymocha
Thank you very much for the welcome ^^ I if you want cookies just send temmie to colege. I'm sure he learns to make them. (undertale ref) :3

@MagicToaster
Thank you for the welcome :D I based my progen off Delvi, it isn't perfect but I'm not complaining ^^

Games... I play about everything... MMOs: EVE, Istaria, ESO, WoW, Guildwars 2, Warframe... Other games: Fallout (all of them XD ), Starwars Battlefront, Smite, Heroes of the Storm, GTA, Broforce, Risk of Rain, Sins of a Solar Empire... its honestly easier to list what games I don't like XD

Again thanks for the welcomes :D

Delvi
@mintymocha
Thank you very much for the welcome ^^ I if you want cookies just send temmie to colege. I'm sure he learns to make them. (undertale ref) :3

@MagicToaster
Thank you for the welcome :D I based my progen off Delvi, it isn't perfect but I'm not complaining ^^

Games... I play about everything... MMOs: EVE, Istaria, ESO, WoW, Guildwars 2, Warframe... Other games: Fallout (all of them XD ), Starwars Battlefront, Smite, Heroes of the Storm, GTA, Broforce, Risk of Rain, Sins of a Solar Empire... its honestly easier to list what games I don't like XD

Again thanks for the welcomes :D

Delvi
@Delvien You're first nest and you have 5 eggs! Nice!
And welcome!
@Delvien You're first nest and you have 5 eggs! Nice!
And welcome!
JrZGMGx.png
oaolHwW.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
c73PFtr.png
@ShatterlikeNails
Thank you for the welcome XD I'm still learning stuffs so I'm guessing 5 eggs isn't common? (has no idea)
@ShatterlikeNails
Thank you for the welcome XD I'm still learning stuffs so I'm guessing 5 eggs isn't common? (has no idea)
@Delvien It's very uncommon, but you have a higher chance when you breed two different breeds together.
@Delvien It's very uncommon, but you have a higher chance when you breed two different breeds together.
JrZGMGx.png
oaolHwW.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
c73PFtr.png
@ShatterlikeNails
lol okay thanks :D sometime I will figure this all out then I wont ask so many silly questions XD

Delvi
@ShatterlikeNails
lol okay thanks :D sometime I will figure this all out then I wont ask so many silly questions XD

Delvi
@Delvien You're welcome! :D
@Delvien You're welcome! :D
JrZGMGx.png
oaolHwW.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
c73PFtr.png