Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Doesn't show my familiar in choosinglist
Hi.
So... the thing is that I can see familair in hoard and bestinary, but not in the choose familiar list. And I haven't choose it yet to any of my dragons. I hope that this bug will be fixed.
Hi.
So... the thing is that I can see familair in hoard and bestinary, but not in the choose familiar list. And I haven't choose it yet to any of my dragons. I hope that this bug will be fixed.
@Silver12cat You can only have one of each familiar type bonded to any of your dragons at one time. If a familiar doesn't show up in the choosing list, it means you already have a copy attached to another dragon. You'll have to remove it from the other dragon to put it on another dragon, regardless of how many of the familiar you have. :)
@Silver12cat You can only have one of each familiar type bonded to any of your dragons at one time. If a familiar doesn't show up in the choosing list, it means you already have a copy attached to another dragon. You'll have to remove it from the other dragon to put it on another dragon, regardless of how many of the familiar you have. :)
@chespin I already told that I haven't done that. What I'm trying to say is that even if I HAVEN'T BOND IT, it doesn't show up. So this is some kind of bug.
@chespin I already told that I haven't done that. What I'm trying to say is that even if I HAVEN'T BOND IT, it doesn't show up. So this is some kind of bug.
@Silver12cat which familiar are you having this problem with?
@Silver12cat which familiar are you having this problem with?
@chespin Ok. Now it's working. I tried to use other browser. Thanks anyway.
@chespin Ok. Now it's working. I tried to use other browser. Thanks anyway.