Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to equip familiars
I got a new familiar and I can't equip it. What could be wrong?
I got a new familiar and I can't equip it. What could be wrong?
@Perphella

You most likely have another familiar of the same kind equipped to a dragon allready.
@Perphella

You most likely have another familiar of the same kind equipped to a dragon allready.
@Perphella

You can only attach one type of familiar to one dragon at a time. For example, if you have 15 Smokey Bantam Fangar's in your hoard but you already have one attached to a dragon, you cannot attach another one to a different dragon. :)
@Perphella

You can only attach one type of familiar to one dragon at a time. For example, if you have 15 Smokey Bantam Fangar's in your hoard but you already have one attached to a dragon, you cannot attach another one to a different dragon. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@ismaiel
@athame

Oh, I didn't realize that! Thank you so much!
@ismaiel
@athame

Oh, I didn't realize that! Thank you so much!
@Perphella

No problem. :)

I'm going to lock this thread as it is not a bug.
@Perphella

No problem. :)

I'm going to lock this thread as it is not a bug.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.