Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Resolved [Coliseum Damage Change]
I recently started farming the Harpy's Roost for coli drops (as in, over the last few days) because my farming team could one-hit Eliminate everything on the map except the Sunspot Clouddancers. Today, everything on the map is requiring scratch+eliminate instead. Off the top of my head, i have no idea how much damage by number I was doing before today, so IDK if that has changed, but I definitely could one hit eliminate in harpy's Roost yesterday, and not today. Additionally (possibly related?) when I check my dragons' stats in the coliseum they display STR-129, but on their profile pages they only display STR-113+6 (+5 from stones, +1 from dom) for a total 119. Since my dragons have 3 berserkers, they should be getting +15, but 10 of that seems to have gone missing. [img]http://i.imgur.com/m6a9oHm.png[/img]
I recently started farming the Harpy's Roost for coli drops (as in, over the last few days) because my farming team could one-hit Eliminate everything on the map except the Sunspot Clouddancers.

Today, everything on the map is requiring scratch+eliminate instead. Off the top of my head, i have no idea how much damage by number I was doing before today, so IDK if that has changed, but I definitely could one hit eliminate in harpy's Roost yesterday, and not today.

Additionally (possibly related?) when I check my dragons' stats in the coliseum they display STR-129, but on their profile pages they only display STR-113+6 (+5 from stones, +1 from dom) for a total 119.

Since my dragons have 3 berserkers, they should be getting +15, but 10 of that seems to have gone missing.

m6a9oHm.png
@Vergess
It's normal. The popup window seems to ignore the Berserkers for some reason - the same thing happens to me when I view my Dragons' stats. This might be a glitch, but an old one.

As for the damage output - Undel has updated Harpy's Roost, turning it into a level 22 venue (instead of 21-22) due to Crystal Pools being the level 21 area. Therefore, the stats of the monsters have been changed, and it's possible their defense rose as a result. You can see all the changes in the site status box on the home page!
@Vergess
It's normal. The popup window seems to ignore the Berserkers for some reason - the same thing happens to me when I view my Dragons' stats. This might be a glitch, but an old one.

As for the damage output - Undel has updated Harpy's Roost, turning it into a level 22 venue (instead of 21-22) due to Crystal Pools being the level 21 area. Therefore, the stats of the monsters have been changed, and it's possible their defense rose as a result. You can see all the changes in the site status box on the home page!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi
Ah, thank you for clarifying! I keep forgetting the status update box exists.
@Neffi
Ah, thank you for clarifying! I keep forgetting the status update box exists.