Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Festive Favor Familiars!
Hello all~
I have several many of the sprite familiars from past festive favors, and i know they can be sought out by those who want to complete their familiars collection.

I'm selling :

x3 x2 Lightning Sprites - 2mil each (500,000 cheaper than the cheapest on the auction house)
x1 Plague Sprite - 2mil (500,000 cheaper than the cheapest on the auction house)

I am totally willing to haggle or do like.. half gold/half scrolls or whatever else you may have to offer <:

Hello all~
I have several many of the sprite familiars from past festive favors, and i know they can be sought out by those who want to complete their familiars collection.

I'm selling :

x3 x2 Lightning Sprites - 2mil each (500,000 cheaper than the cheapest on the auction house)
x1 Plague Sprite - 2mil (500,000 cheaper than the cheapest on the auction house)

I am totally willing to haggle or do like.. half gold/half scrolls or whatever else you may have to offer <:

ARCANIST_sig.png
@Loverofscythe

Ah, would you be willing to do like, 1,850,000t and a hypnotic scroll for a lightning sprite? ;w;
@Loverofscythe

Ah, would you be willing to do like, 1,850,000t and a hypnotic scroll for a lightning sprite? ;w;
[quote name="owlapin" date=2015-11-05 12:56:35] @Loverofscythe Ah, would you be willing to do like, 1,850,000t and a hypnotic scroll for a lightning sprite? ;w; [/quote] Yeah that's fine with me! If you want to initiate the trade then it's all your's ~ u v u
owlapin wrote on 2015-11-05:
@Loverofscythe

Yeah that's fine with me! If you want to initiate the trade then it's all your's ~ u v u
ARCANIST_sig.png