Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heres a question
when are sign-ups going to be open again cuz my friend really wants to join this wonderful land of dragons
when are sign-ups going to be open again cuz my friend really wants to join this wonderful land of dragons
8sbey9.jpg
No one knows. They'll announce it on the front page when they decide on a date.
No one knows. They'll announce it on the front page when they decide on a date.
Usually they'll give us a heads up a week or so in advance.
I figured we haven't had an open registration for months because they've been making so much progress with improving the site!
Let's hope they do another open registration between now and the new year :O
Usually they'll give us a heads up a week or so in advance.
I figured we haven't had an open registration for months because they've been making so much progress with improving the site!
Let's hope they do another open registration between now and the new year :O
84si1j.png
The staff will decide if the site is stable enough to handle another wave of newbies first. Last year we had an open registration before the December event (Night of the Nocturne) and the site couldn't handle all the players and the event so it basically... Broke for want of a better word.
The staff will decide if the site is stable enough to handle another wave of newbies first. Last year we had an open registration before the December event (Night of the Nocturne) and the site couldn't handle all the players and the event so it basically... Broke for want of a better word.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates