Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | organization of familiars
1 2 3
When changing the familiars, maybe the awakened familiars could all be at the top or bottom of the list
When changing the familiars, maybe the awakened familiars could all be at the top or bottom of the list
Support! I've resorted to dumping my awakened ones in the vault to focus on the others.
Support! I've resorted to dumping my awakened ones in the vault to focus on the others.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Support
Support
Support, or any sort of way of finding out their current level would be useful :)
Support, or any sort of way of finding out their current level would be useful :)
Support. It's so tedious to have to check my bestiary & hoard to be able to vault all of the awakened familiars.

Support for anything to distinguish awakened familiars from others in the hoard, tbh.
Support. It's so tedious to have to check my bestiary & hoard to be able to vault all of the awakened familiars.

Support for anything to distinguish awakened familiars from others in the hoard, tbh.

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
major support!

I have 300 and growing in my collection, I would like to know which ones I've awakened with out going through my bestiary all the time :(
major support!

I have 300 and growing in my collection, I would like to know which ones I've awakened with out going through my bestiary all the time :(
Well, all of our items are sorted by the time they are released. If only the familiars were sorted differently (or if we found a better way to sort), I'm on board! Personally, I like the way everything is sorted because it makes it easy to find what I'm looking for because I'm an oldie and know when stuff was released ;) Familiars could definitely be improved though.
Well, all of our items are sorted by the time they are released. If only the familiars were sorted differently (or if we found a better way to sort), I'm on board! Personally, I like the way everything is sorted because it makes it easy to find what I'm looking for because I'm an oldie and know when stuff was released ;) Familiars could definitely be improved though.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
I support this. Or, really, more ways to sort the hoard in general. Especially as more and more items get added to the game, it's just a giant pain to find anything if you have a lot of pages. Even knowing it was the order the items were released, there's surely a better way to sort things, or at least having the option to do it differently?
I support this. Or, really, more ways to sort the hoard in general. Especially as more and more items get added to the game, it's just a giant pain to find anything if you have a lot of pages. Even knowing it was the order the items were released, there's surely a better way to sort things, or at least having the option to do it differently?
So much support! I'd love to not-have-to switch out familiars a million times because I don't know which ones are awakened and vice versa.
So much support! I'd love to not-have-to switch out familiars a million times because I don't know which ones are awakened and vice versa.
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
I'd like to see something similar to how we sort food. Instead, we sort via bonding status (Loyal, Wary, Awakened etc).

I did a quick mock up of how it might look :D

Familiar%20Sorting_zpso9zlnu0o.jpg
I'd like to see something similar to how we sort food. Instead, we sort via bonding status (Loyal, Wary, Awakened etc).

I did a quick mock up of how it might look :D

Familiar%20Sorting_zpso9zlnu0o.jpg
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
1 2 3