Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not-So-Intro-Intro Post
Not-So-Intro-Intro

Hello! This is my second Introduction post. As you can tell by my forum posts, I'm not a newbie by far. However, I went away from this site for quite some time and plan to make a slow comeback. October is VERY busy for me, but I think that if I start up now, by the time November rolls around, I'll be in good shape.

So, here I am! I'm not sure what information to put in this, so if you feel like chatting with me, feel free to post or PM me! I'm up for talking whenever I'm online (which, well, isn't too much but will be increasing soon).

Thanks for reading!

Not-So-Intro-Intro

Hello! This is my second Introduction post. As you can tell by my forum posts, I'm not a newbie by far. However, I went away from this site for quite some time and plan to make a slow comeback. October is VERY busy for me, but I think that if I start up now, by the time November rolls around, I'll be in good shape.

So, here I am! I'm not sure what information to put in this, so if you feel like chatting with me, feel free to post or PM me! I'm up for talking whenever I'm online (which, well, isn't too much but will be increasing soon).

Thanks for reading!

aoUsLYH.png
@Recalcitrance Welcome back!!
@Recalcitrance Welcome back!!
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png