Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NEED FOOD!
Just as the title says I need food, my level is at 30% and I really need to feed them. I can offer treasure, dragons, and training services. Wind nests are available:) please help me feed my dragons.
Just as the title says I need food, my level is at 30% and I really need to feed them. I can offer treasure, dragons, and training services. Wind nests are available:) please help me feed my dragons.
@rubydragonnex
I can provide all the plant needed. What's your ratio?
@rubydragonnex
I can provide all the plant needed. What's your ratio?
@rubydragonnex
I have many meat
@rubydragonnex
I have many meat
27953444.pngLumina's lvl 25 dragons riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@rubydragonnex

I have meat, plant and seafood points enough to feed my own clan for weeks, so I'd be willing to sell you some. Let me know what your ratio is and how many points you want! :)
@rubydragonnex

I have meat, plant and seafood points enough to feed my own clan for weeks, so I'd be willing to sell you some. Let me know what your ratio is and how many points you want! :)
I can do some bugs, plants and seafood if you still need. @rubydragonnex
I can do some bugs, plants and seafood if you still need. @rubydragonnex
0ZtPKcD.png JLu5v3r.png 25jehpf.jpgGrmz7In.gif eZ5CPeG.gif
@rubydragonnex I've got stacks of bugs I can sell you. 1500 for a stack of 4-pt shellbugs/beetles?
@rubydragonnex I've got stacks of bugs I can sell you. 1500 for a stack of 4-pt shellbugs/beetles?
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@celelorien @deadred92 @ajax4life14 @LuminaNova @9lley Please message with exact amounts and how much money you'd like, trade able dragons, nesting services, or training services. Can be combined to fulfill payment.
@celelorien @deadred92 @ajax4life14 @LuminaNova @9lley Please message with exact amounts and how much money you'd like, trade able dragons, nesting services, or training services. Can be combined to fulfill payment.